Reviews for The Redemption Song
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 3 . 3/12
too bad it was discontinued D:
fatima343 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
More chapters plz
newbrotherhood chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
update plz man.
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
NEW READER TO THIS STORY. it's very interesting. i like it. it promises to be fun & funny with some action. write the next chapter SOON! btw there is a mistake at the end of chapter 3. [ ARE YOU CRAZY!" Ginshin and Rin both hollered at Ginshin ]. i think it's supost to say [ ARE YOU CRAZY!" Jiraiya and Rin both hollered at Ginshin ] anyway u r doing a great job with this story. eagerly awaiting your next chapter.

amara rose the dreamer.
Yami Kurushimi chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
-Whistles- Pretty good if I do say so myself.

Keep it up, I like it. It was a bit hard to follow cause it was kinda random, so my only piece of advice is clean it up, just slightly.

Some paragraphs don't flow with each other and a few sections I had to reread due to it. I can't point them out specifically, but my suggestion to you is get a beta reader who can or maybe read it yourself once or twice before you post to see if you can make any changes?

Either way, keep it up and I hope to see more from you soon.
Lycan91 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
cool story so far. can't wait to see where you go with it.
Dark Insomniacs chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Interesting story looking forward to more.
imgonnadie chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Excellent story so far.
Volos chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
I like the story but i rather of had the OC havs only a single pairing not a harem. Cause usually when an OC gets a harem the OC usually gets all the hot and sexy girls while naruto gets ok girls. I hope theres no hinata,sakura, or ino in naruto harem. If anything i hope anko, mei,kurenai are in naruto harem at least
Heliosion chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Awesome fic. I enjoyed it so much. Keep it up
chm01 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
great chapter, I hope you keep going as you have the nasty habit of getting me hooked to your fics before stopping
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
That was one of the best Chapters I have ever read, can't wait to see what happens next (update soon plz)(can you Plz add Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Tayuya, Tenten, and Temari to Naruto's Harem)
pyro357 chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
update soon
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Dylan Millwood chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Ginshin sounds like an interesting guy, and I DO so like Naruto/Karin fanfics. So this outta be good!

How about Ginshin calles Kakashi "Smutums" as a refrence to the smut books he always reads? Says he'll only stop when Kakashi ditchs the books in favor of a real woman.

What I'm interested in is how you'll bring Karin into all of this, she WAS at the chunin exams after all...and I want to see how you get her and Naruto to meet.

The idea of Ginshin training Naruto seems about as safe as Deidara with a nuke...I LOVE IT!HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Ho man...what's naruto's training going to be like under that guy?