Reviews for No, Thank You!
Raven chapter 1 . 10/5
IS IT MY ILLUSION?
The 'Mugi' label of the story is removed! Does it mean, the author do come back? We are still here waiting you!
( hope that this is not my illusion)
Anonymous chapter 23 . 8/16
Hi! I have to admit, your story is very interesting. I can read it countless times without growing bored! I know you're probably inactive or something, because this fanfiction was last updated about 9 years ago, but still. I really like your writing!

Write what should not be forgotten. ~Isabel Allende
Raven chapter 1 . 8/2
I'm going to reread the novel and find some valuable questions. Hope that I can finish it soon.
Raven chapter 1 . 7/22
Hope more people can join me!
Raven chapter 23 . 7/18
LONG TIME NO SEE! I'm back now.
Raven chapter 12 . 6/30
Poor Mika.
Raven chapter 23 . 6/29
1000´╝üCongratulate that K-ON has a story having 1000 reviews!
Raven chapter 15 . 6/28
Once our teacher told us, that a triangle love always ends up with a person's death. Hope that this theory is wrong in this story.
Raven chapter 12 . 6/26
Ichigo is a good friend. Ritsu could not create the organization without the help of her (and her father).
Raven chapter 23 . 6/25
What about Shin's fighting skills? He almost could not defeat Azusa.
Raven chapter 10 . 6/24
Why is there already people with the wolf tattoo even before Ritsu formed the gang? You don't forget to explain it, right?
Raven chapter 4 . 6/23
995 already.
Raven chapter 3 . 6/22
So reviewing as a passerby has its benefits, XD. When Ritsu got hit, it was always a ridiculous scene. I love them!
Ourogill chapter 2 . 6/21
Please read your PM. I need your reply.
Well I don't know that I can only review once in a chapter. Maybe I will continue to use Raven then.
Ourogill chapter 1 . 6/19
Hi, I'm the Raven these days. Now I have a account now. I'll continue to post more reviews here!
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »