Reviews for No, Thank You!
It's 2020 and there's covid. Still praying you'll finish this fic. Pretty please? Cheers.
Gatekeeper109 chapter 23 . 5/16
Please update this fanfic
Savysapphire chapter 18 . 4/22
Well, that's a twist
Guest chapter 23 . 8/11/2019
Please update I need another chapter this fanfic is simply incredible and a once in a lifetime read it’s better than any real book I’ve ever had
Guest chapter 23 . 7/23/2019
Please I need another chapter of this it’s amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
maybe... one day
pedanticYui chapter 23 . 11/29/2018
well..still wishing that this would still be continued
Chobits3 chapter 23 . 8/30/2018
so great is your story that you have many years of not continuing ... and I doubt you do, but please do it
Sentilusional chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
If you can handle the fact that this story is abandoned then feel free to read
PenaeusNotialis chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
really, i've been reading this (until last chap) for 3-4 times already..
you know author, i will wait for chapter the next chapter till the end
i hope you are going well with your daily activities :3

*sorry for bad english
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
It feels horribly childish, I mean take a step back and think for a second... its Spray paint... the most classical way for a teen to stress relief before sex becomes a factor, I really dont get why anyone would take it that seriously. And if there are actual thugs like that you call the police, especially when they imply they want to rape you, this seriously just oozes of a very childish view of gritty realism, and then you have the freedom speech and sparrow metaphors, it all feels so over the top that you sort of just look at it bemused.
Anonymous chapter 23 . 5/25/2017
...*sigh* it was probably my fault for not noticing that you haven't updated this story in years but still...what the heck? I don't know why you haven't finished this yet, but it really saddens me to see another brilliantly written fan-fiction go to waste. Thank you for the feels, and good luck with whatever you're doing nowadays.
eternalovers chapter 23 . 2/10/2017
OH MY GOOOD THIS STORY IS AMAZING. IT IS SO SO DIFFERENT TO THE ACTUAL K ON CHARACTERS THAT I FORGOT HOW THEY REALLY ARE I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THOUGH! Its so twisted yet im so intrigued to see how things will end. AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU LEFT US AT A CLIFFHANGER MAN I HOPE AZUSA DIDNT DIE OMG I CANT :(( and i have a feeling Ritsu and Mio will fight in the end. Just a feeling. But its strong I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SO BAD! HERES TO ME HOPING THAT YOU'LL COME BACK AND UPDATE THIS I STILL HAVE HOPE. THIS STORY DESERVES ITS ENDING!
NTY fangirl chapter 23 . 1/6/2017
*dies from waiting* please update this fic (T-T) it's almost 5 years since you've last updated it and I'm dying over here
Waiting hurts chapter 23 . 1/3/2017
Although i dont think u will ever read this, i just wanted to tell u this. Whatever u're decision is regarding your fanfics, i will respect it. However, dont u think you've left u're readers hanging for far too long. You've been in a hiatus for almost 4 years now, just 21 days to go. So, go update your profile bio and tell us your decision