Reviews for A Mad Dash
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Creepy! I kept waiting for Alice to show up. Since we don't see him kill her I'm going to pretend she does and stops him.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Brilliant! I loved the spacing, the pacing, everything - definitely chilling. While I like my Edward more humanitarian, I won't deny that this Edward is somewhat of a turn-on... Great suspense and I think this may well be how it would've gone down!
cat5050 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Found this thru Aleeab4u's favorites. Maybe mine too. Love what you say about vamps and canon. How is this NOT more reviewed? It is brilliant! I don't generally read T rated. Spect you could move it right over to M...the blood you know!
jerz13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I felt the panic. Vampire truism at its best.
moonlightdreamer333 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Where have you been all of my, albeit short, fanfic-reading life? This is great. The pace made me feel as frantic as Bella. You do a great job with the macabre. This definitely felt like a dance with death-fearful yet sensual.
ssarrahh chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow, this was awesome! I'm glad I saw it rec'd on ADF. I love how the whole tone was really frantic and you could just feel Bella's fright.

Also, I just overall really enjoyed your writing! I'm going to check out more stuff by you!

KUDOS.
daisy3853 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
omg... you seriously just sent chills up the back of my neck with this one, bb. loved the style and tone – it so perfectly fit the story and really enhanced the desperate, scary vibe you had going. the action was fantastic. edward was terrifying and amazing. i love a good horror story and this was fantastic for one so short.

thank you so much for writing!
Alterite chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Well that's quite interesting. I like the way you laid out your writing. In French literary theory, the changes in typography and layout to draw the attention of the reader and add another level of meaning are called "gashes" ("entailles" in French)... I was fascinated when I learnt about that for my BA... :)
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is great. I love how you use the words as imagery. I also like the tie in to the symbolism in Twilight :)
CinnamonKitty chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was very well-written...somehow I guess I still want the "lion to love the lamb" and resist...but certainly this is a well-written story...thanks!
Leanne Golightly chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Hey solar

Loved this - it was frantic - I really felt the pace and the fear. I even thought the bladder thing fit in with the tone perfect.

Love it!
rachael1042 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Haha! I loved this. Giving the words another dimension takes true talent. Plus, it was so much more fun to read. YAY! My favorite was "…...t…r…a…i…l…...o…f…...b…l…o…o…d…" Where the periods became trickles of blood of the ground!

XO,

Rachael
latessitrice chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
"The trees watch me stumble, indifferent as always. They have seen a million murders, a million salvations. They have seen the hunter's bullet lodged between the doe's eyes. They have seen the hare outwit the wolf. They see all. They judge not."

Loved this section.

I shall go a-pimping now in Twitter land :).
summer35 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wahahaha *sinisterlaugh* Liked it, like the strong sense of urgency and being trapped.
jansails chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
There is no rest for the wicked or weary lambs, evidently.

jansails/jan2