Reviews for TEDDY DANIELS: OWNER'S GUIDE AND MANUAL
1Mockingjay4All chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was very funny. I almost spit my soda when I read the 'Titanic' shout-out! But four days?! That sucks, but I get why (because it's that way in the film.) You should get to at least reset him, even if you do have to deal with him replaying the same storyline out again.
meezzy chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
hilarious! i want my own TEDDY unit!
truffle luffle chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
An amusing read.
syntheticblonde chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was fantastically amusing. I loved it.

I would like a Teddy Daniels unit :D

He would be seriously fun to have around, always keepin' me on my toes.

I wonder, if sexual advanced are made on him, wiling reject or respond sexually?
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Ahahaha. What a wonderful parody, I enjoyed reading that a lot! :P
Bloodsucking Sorceress chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I'd like to place an order for one EDWARD "TEDDY" DANIELS unit.

HAHAHAHA! This is fantastic! Lol. Don't keep Dolores near children. So very true. XD EPIC WIN!
Samantha chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I wouldn't call myself a Teddy fangirl *per se*, but THIS RULES.
Atlas Lightyear chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
LOL! This is AWESOME! I couldn't stop cracking up at some of the most obscure, but perfect details you've taken from Teddy and stuck into bot. Love the inclusions of Dr. Cawley, Sheehan, and Chuck!
totallyPSYCHED chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Live it! I totally LOL'D xD
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
OMG! AHHHHHHHH!

Omg this made me laugh... esp the YAOI question... stupid slashers T_T

AND DOLORES -dies- "should never be exposed or left alone to children for she tends to have this irresistible urge to put them into her "school" and the " every DOLORES CHANAL unit likes to drown them quickly once they've set their eyes on it."

Omg this is just... ah! fangirl epic!

) you're right, we can't resist the suffering...

Haha "Curses that make sailors look like saints" Yeah unless its you doing it then he goes all "Don't say that, it's not nice" XD

Did I mention this is epic? I so love you for this!
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
OMG!

This has to be one of the most epic fics I've ever read. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! is what I said when I saw this on here. No reviews yet? What is wrong with these people? HELLO!

GEEZ!

You have any idea where I can "adopt" a Teddy Unit? I think I need one, like now. It'd be a dream come true to have him wandering around as a sex god. YUM! ;)

I'd list my favorite parts here but I can't because I'd copy and paste the whole damn story here.

Well, maybe I can restrain myself to post a couple atleast.

Of course the sex god thing.

Loved the Bodyguard programming. Gee, one other notch to the reasons I need a Teddy unit list.

"However, it is not advisable that the TEDDY unit be exposed to children or minors for he tends to have a wide vocabulary of curses enough to make any sailor sound like a saint."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sounds like me, LOL!

Oh cry. Only 4 days? Oh well, that's okay, I can still reprogram him right? Or devise another mode? The "I-need-to-forgive-myself-and-stay-alive-here-with-Ginger-otherwise-she'll-kill-me mode?" LOL!

YOU ARE A BLOODY GENIUS! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE LIKE THIS! :D