Reviews for Warm Hands, Cold Hearts
contestshippingrox13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
aww! cute! :) and my dad always used 2 say that 2 me, and my hands kinda switch off from time 2 time, so i guess that makes me a...well i dont know what it makes me, but thats beside the point, fantastic story! write more plz!
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I loved this! :)

You know... I always have warm hands, no matter if it's 0 degrees and I'm absolutely freezing, I'm always warm on the outside. xD It's bad enough because people always try to cuddle with me, now it means I have a cold heart? Wow. Being warm blooded just keeps getting better and better. xD
angelvan105 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
wow how very romance story it was! also good choices of wisdom about grnadmother too! way to go! good job!
kjhgsfgfgkflklllljlj chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
AWW, i liked it. i'm a new fan of AleHeather, so... i read it. i liked the part with Noah (cause he FTW). Although i hate both Al(yes, i'm calling him that because he hates that name) and Heather, i like their couple. best parts:

He was about to ask Noah, who was usually up reading at this hour, but noticed he had fallen asleep with a book on his lap and his reading light on. Alejandro got up from his place at the window and quietly walked over to him. He adjusted Noah's arm to see that his watch read 2:30.

Its 2:30 and I still can't sleep. Maybe a light stroll will help.

Before he made his way to the door, he shut off Noah's light and marked the page in his book.

Jeez, I better get some sleep soon; I'm starting to grow soft.

and:

"Hmm, interesting," She muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing...it's just that well...my grandmother always used to say that if someone had cold hands, they had a warm heart and vice versa."

"Are you saying I have a cold heart?"

"Maybe, considering what you did to Bridgette, Leshawna and whoever else you manipulated."

"Touché. But doesn't that mean you have a warm heart?"

"Um...I'm not answering that."
queen-of-anarchy chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Very Nice, I liked it 3
Withered White Rose chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
awwww its sooooo cute! I LOVE IT
Snowiyflake chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awwww! This is so sweet! I luv HxA, they r so cute! Since DxC brokeup, I they r my fav couple actually IN the show, lol. So cute! :D
J chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
The language they speak in Brazil is Portuguese. There is no such thing as "Brazilin."
can't think chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
i like it! good job! they're cute, lol.

heh, my hands are always cold. I guess that's a good thing. and I'm glad this was between episodes 7 and 8. I'm only on 9 and I love A/H fics but now I have to be careful what I read and wait if I haven't seen the episode :(
kitsunesecret chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This is so cute! Please write more A/H!
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Aww, that was super cute! Great job! C:
AnimatedSuperChick196 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I'm sorry to say this but your Spanish comes off as almost an entirely French pharse to me especially since "Je" does not exist in Spanish and your grammer is off (Then again Spanish grammer is a b*tch and I don't get it right most of the time).

Anyways I like the story it was really nice and sweet and I liked Heather's cursing ;P.
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Probably the best Heather/Alejandro story I've read yet :)
Halo chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Loved it, you should write more. I've never heard that saying, my mum said cold hands mean your cold hearted.