Reviews for Stormy Nights
exe chapter 1 . 9/21
lmao, that was such a fitting end for Melody. Good riddance.

Hopefully Ariel and Eric's next one can be a bit smarter.
Very well written.

The best part is that the scenario is actually quite plausible. Due to her upbringing, Melody is immature (stupid?) enough to go out and win herself a Darwin's Award.

Feels bad for everyone else though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Please continue this! I found it tonight and I love it so much! I want to know what happens!
Crisis Rose chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oh good lord! I literally cried the whole time. This is a beautifully written story and you are an excellent writer. I particularly liked Eric's character and the different emotions you portrayed through him. Please update this because it's amazing.
Amy chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
That was incredible. Very well written and a perfect representation of the emotions felt by all characters. Well done!
Juliet'lovestory chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I cried. The whole time since Eric found her drawning. Why?! Why on earth did you stop writting this?! It is sad, heart breaking. But it was amazingly written and aghhhh the story just got into my heart and cant stop thinking about what would happen next. Update? Pretty please? Even years later i think its worth it.
Axantur chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I've been reading the TLM fan fiction on this site for a couple of months now, and have been deeply impressed by several authors, so far, all young ladies it seems. In particular, this story is one of the very best, and it has haunted my thoughts for weeks. You capture Ariel and Eric's emotions and feelings in the wake of Melody's death in such a true and gripping way, that I can only wonder if you have experienced this sort of loss. While many seem to dislike Melody, I actually rather like her as a character and was hurt to have her die; but this exploration of her place in Ariel and Eric's heart is a magnificent way to explore their relationship with one another and how they grow and, to some extent, help each other heal. I found no faults or flaws with either the story or your writing, save that I hope deeply to see it continued. Please take care and I hope to hear from you soon. I worry to see that most of the authors I have been following have become inactive.
Always chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is beautiful...
Please continue.
pokeylittlepuppy chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Please continue this! It's too well written and heart wrenching to leave us hanging.
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Please, please, PLEASE update this. It's heartbreaking and incredible and I want to see how they cope with trying to raise another. I'm begging you to update this.

The writing is amazing and the emotion in it nearly brought me to tears. You have to update this soon.
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Holy moly. If someone really wants to cry...this sure is gonna do it. I don't think a story has ever made me cry that much. It wears sad beyond measure but for some reason...I couldn't help but find it...beautiful. It touched my soul in a way that I can explain. You did an amazing job. Without a doubt.
LyricalMedley chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow! This story left me speechless! So much powerful, raw emotion embedded in every word, every phrase! Well done! Cheers to you!
b chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
really the drowning i mean really i dont like reading about things like that just really.
Hayden Avery chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Really good, really hope to see continued
BellaKouno chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wow. It's amazing, despite how sad it is. - I really cannot wait to read more.