Reviews for Rise of the Wizards
Aatif Kapadia chapter 22 . 5/8
There is severe racism agaist Muslim and not all of us are terrorists
jormander2012 chapter 2 . 5/4
the concept is good for this story but it's very heavy handed on detailing what's happening instead of trying to incorporate much conversation I mean this is chapter 2 and it's only had one legit conversation in it and even then it was minimal. I get most stories start out this way but it's very dry material with little catch in it to hook a person long enough to get to the more interesting parts sorry but gonna have to stop here because to be 100% honest it's very slow paced and is hard to read. with that said it's not a bad story just wish it had more interaction in it instead of harry by himself reflecting on everything.
Sanivea33 chapter 51 . 5/1
This will always be one of my favorite stories! Still awesome after all this time
Artlove9000 chapter 49 . 4/29
A little confused on the number of elite present, is it 13 or 9? Amazing story though.
AspiringAuthor236 chapter 1 . 4/28
Harry always gets ripped thru magic but it kinda makes sense. Like ki or chi type shit.
CommunityDirector chapter 51 . 4/27
Fantastic story! I really wish you had another one showcasing more of the empire expanding into space and maybe meeting other magical races
yochan123 chapter 10 . 4/22
if wizards couldn't fix eyesight they are incompetent fucks

this family is so nosy and annoying
corjca1 chapter 11 . 4/20
its a dog mark like afucking beast who sold his soul to satan satans bitches lol
corjca1 chapter 5 . 4/20
dumbedore you fucking old nonsey fag into backstabing little boys in the dorms fucking nasty fucking disgusting old cunt lol
Harry is so unlikable here. Dumbledore is trying to actually make amends. I agree he was in the wrong, but Harry was way too… Indie Harry
Efthee chapter 3 . 4/14
see i like all these powers but sometimes there are severe plot holes like because of his love the bonding became stronger which has never happened before like really? really this is the first time for someone adopted to love thier parents? kinda of ridiculous if you ask me
Pteaset chapter 1 . 4/3
I lime it
Necromancer96 chapter 21 . 3/31
It is not to speak badly, it is a question totally without the intention of offending anyone. Why do wizards answer to the queen?
HPL0ve chapter 9 . 3/15
To your questions in the AN:
1: Yes I did think it was going to be a story like that.
2: Thank god it isnt a story like that, i hope that harry and dumbles in some kind of way at least get along and sometimes work together for a bit
3: Idk why but i hate the dance monkey song. The style of singing just hurts my ears and i dont like it. Also I cant listen to anything that is remotely close to boyband 90s style. I cringe up just thinking about it.

So far good story
Homarid chapter 51 . 3/11
I wasn't very into the story at first. It seemed like a typical "Harry discovers his true power and heritage, now he will conquer the world", but it was deeper than that. You did an excellent job with the various characters. While I would usually hate what happened to Hermione and Dumbledore, you gave them actual reasons for acting the way they do. Dumbledore was a bit of a stretch, but you did a fair job at it. I was surprised the story kept going when Harry took down Voldemort, but it was fun watching how Harry amassed power and conquered. I had a lot of fun with the second half or so of the story. Thank you for the great read.
4,954 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »