Reviews for Rise of the Wizards
naruto otaku chapter 51 . 3/28
just awesome i read the whole thing in 3 days...just couldnt stop
salome23 chapter 22 . 3/17
in an older chapter sirius was alive and now he isn't?
Nicol chapter 2 . 3/17
Why dont u finish this story?
I soo want to read Harrys and Hermiones conflict!
Please...
Moscato chapter 31 . 3/11
In response to your A/N: If you think about it, Dumbledore is the master of death. If the author chose to go in this direction it is an interesting concept.
TheDeductionist chapter 51 . 3/10
Best fic ever.
TheDeductionist chapter 44 . 3/9
You predicted Donald Trump becoming president. Hahaohwow.
Jessica Capasso chapter 44 . 3/6
Are you psychic with the whole president thing?
ZenJack chapter 1 . 3/2
"loose his sanity" Lose GrammarBoy
TheZeitgeist chapter 44 . 3/1
Holy shit lol, you predicted Trump presidency: The Secretary was quite fascinated at watching the President's face drain of colour. The nearly orange skin was quite … disturbing to look at as it became white. As was the blond hair (which the Secretary thought was a headpiece till he saw it hold up in a stiff wind).

'Why would they do such a thing?' the man finally asked incredulously.

"'We are trying to figure that out right now, sir,' the Secretary replied. 'A committee is being –'

'You are the Secretary of the United States Treasury, are you not?' The President said in a condescending voice. 'Then I think you should know what this means!'"

Lol! How did you feel when you realized he was actually going to be the President?! Holy shit this is great.
Shadowdog11 chapter 51 . 2/27
Applause. I loved it. How'd Hermione finally get hers? I kinda hoped for a petunia-like scene. Either way, good things.
Shadowdog11 chapter 45 . 2/26
Not sure if it was this chapter or last but... animorphs! Gods that was funny reading. I see Hermione is useful for a separate view but... I feel less violently angry now since I've had cool down time. All in good time I guess!
Shadowdog11 chapter 44 . 2/26
Bullshit. This says updated in 2014. Is that for real?! Been into divination have you?
Shadowdog11 chapter 39 . 2/26
Can't wait to see Hermione (and Ron) caught and dealt with.
Shadowdog11 chapter 38 . 2/26
Pain for the kidnappers incoming. Feeling a bit giddy!
Shadowdog11 chapter 37 . 2/26
Well more plot twist. I'm glad Harry saw the whole pawn thing. That was my assumption from before. More revenge for Harry I guess. Also glad you had him figure out the puppet masters exist
4,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »