Reviews for Rise of the Wizards
tcl7189 chapter 51 . 6/29
Wow.. What a ride!
Aya1229 chapter 3 . 6/27
I often wonder if the elves would be more receptive to the idea of wages if Hermione sat some of them down and explained where shes getting her ideas of equality from BEFORE taking drastic measures like giving them clothes. House Elves, dispite their need to serve, are still intelligent creatures and as such have some measure of rational. If you let them stew on the human concept of slavery and how utterly wrong it is you might get through to them
Skyhawker chapter 51 . 6/21
wow that story went everywhere... I like it I think
ray chapter 35 . 6/15
I dont like ginny marring harry...she looks like his mom and how he can fall for her...eeek
ZexSoul chapter 51 . 6/13
AWESOME! GREAT! FABULOUS! TOTALLY LOVE it!
TheFaultyWriter chapter 21 . 6/10
"His breath quickening, Yusuf just nodded. 'Allah huakbar,' he said as he drew his gun

'Allah huakbar'"

Oh my god. This is so incredibly insulting. I-I just can't. And it's obvious you aren't of any Islamic origin since you spelt it wrong (Allahu Akbar). Do you understand the level of how culturally incriminating this is? And if you want to base it on facts, then terrorists wouldn't be trying to hurt the Queen! More likely the Irish Republican Army (another terrorist group) would attempt to kill her. At least they have a motive. This is just so insulting, my god
TheFaultyWriter chapter 20 . 6/9
"'A pink unicorn for a boy?' said the clearly unimpressed Tonks.

'Hey, it could be a girl,' Harry shot back. 'Besides, if it is a boy, then you can just change the colour of the toy to blue"'

Ain't nothing like gender stereotyping.
TheFaultyWriter chapter 19 . 6/9
*slight spoiler warning for readers*
"She (Daphne) did not mind that Harry was fooling around with different girls. After all, she had given him carte blanche to do so. And she wasn't really that worried".

Pretty sure no girl in her right mind is actually ok with this. Honestly, that sentence just bleeds years of women oppression. The man is allowed to whore around and the lady is supposed to be a virgin. That sentence might have been acceptable in, oh I don't know, the 1930's?

Mind you, this is a really good story. That one like (more of the entire dynamic with their relationship) just pissed me off.
Lilylun chapter 30 . 6/5
You killed Luna! :o :O :O :O :O :O
heidlebergchick chapter 17 . 6/1
Loved this chapter, from the torture of Mundungus to the castle recognizing Harry's Lord status as well as the whole confrontation with Dumbledore. It has me in the best mood right now and its scaring my housemate! Thanks so much for such a great chapter!
katraj0908 chapter 1 . 5/25
Okay. I just read most of this, but stopped at chapter 44 because there were a few things that bothered me. Harry is a very active person and by crippling him was just not called for. Also Harry marrying two more women just doesn't make any sense at all. Harry's attitude towards the end is a bit disconcerting as well, like he'll just use Unforgivables whenever he wants. But I do like how Slytherin Harry is, I always love when stories do a great job portraying Harry's Slytherin traits. So kudos!
AntiCreator chapter 26 . 5/23
Is that true about Irn Bru? Not that I'm a fan of the Scottish shit.
AntiCreator chapter 23 . 5/23
I recognise the song of course being a Hammer. I've sung that so g so many times, in the pub, watching the tele and of course in the stands at the Boleyn Ground. Nothing gives me goosebumps like singing that song along with 25,000 other people. Beat the Geordies tomorrow and its a top half finish. Come on you Irons!
A scouser chapter 2 . 5/21
Every lad has to get a cheeky nandos' after a shopping spree
AntiCreator chapter 9 . 5/22
1. I did
2. I'm not sure now. Slight bashing yes but time will tell on heavy bashing.
3. Too many songs. Can't think of a specific one right now, but that fucking Barney shit may well be the worst.
3,678 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »