Reviews for Rise of the Wizards
waternymph569 chapter 21 . 7/21
I was thoroughly enjoying the story so far, but i have to say i'm a bit insulted at your use of islamic figures. I understand that this was written around 9 years ago and although the threat of extremists wasn't that high it was still there but really extreme islamists trying to assassinate and kill the queen and getting that close?! The IRA would have been more realistic, also it would not have killed you to search up how to spell the arabic phrase instead of guessing. Typing it into google takes no more than a minute. I'm sorry if this offends you in any way or you feel like your being attacked for no reason, i just wished to make my opinion known.
katraj0908 chapter 43 . 7/18
I want to hit my head against a wall at how annoying and stupid Hermione is. Like she should just leave everything alone, ughhh
Wait...is the president Trump? He has orange skin...dear god. Chapter 45 mentions it
Nice lion king reference at the end there
notsae chapter 3 . 7/6
For future referenceare for thoughts andare for speech traditionally.
I am Aus chapter 12 . 7/4
as soon as it seems that Harry has a revelation and promises to not do something again, you revert back and cut bak the progress made.
Thatepicguy5 chapter 51 . 6/24
I have enjoyed rereading this story. In the middle there are some parts that make you want to just stop reading but if you persevere then after that is great. It is overall well-written, and although Harry is pretty OP, all it needs is a sequel in either the Stargate or Star Wars universes which you nicely set up with your advancing them into space last chapter. Thanks for a fun read.
MageVicky chapter 26 . 6/24
so what happens if you put the penny in the Irn Bru, it dissolves and then you drink it?
jon reeve chapter 51 . 6/21
Excellent, overall. Wish there were more authors who could finish what they start.
jon reeve chapter 35 . 6/19
The "following" thing.
jon reeve chapter 34 . 6/19
Fine, you are a wonderful person for that last scene, and I forgive you for killing Luna.
jon reeve chapter 33 . 6/19
This is a surprisingly good story. I don't agree on all the elements, of course, but at least you keep it all internally consistent.
jon reeve chapter 31 . 6/19
I agree with you about the platform scene. I imagined a Ginny depressed by the fact that she would be left home all alone, while her brother were away learning magic. So, her mother sought ways to cheer her up, and asking about the platform was one way of making a child feel useful. Anyone with kids(or a good memory) could tell you stuff like that happens all the time.
jon reeve chapter 30 . 6/19
Asshole
jon reeve chapter 21 . 6/19
Interesting view of pureblood logic that is actually logical.
3,934 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »