Reviews for Rise of the Wizards
miyuki00 chapter 1 . 10/20
Just started reading and got to say amazing can’t wait to finish the rest hope it gets better from here out
Stormshadow13 chapter 51 . 10/18
Awesome story. Loved reading your work. TrueType an amazing read.
manapohaku2 chapter 21 . 10/13
why do you keep writing out the DMLE instead of just typing the letters out?
I loved this story. I have nothing else to say.
MrsH chapter 51 . 10/6
Thank you for your unusually dystopian novel. I normally don't like "dark" Harry stories, because most of them don't seem to make much sense in the contrived plots it takes to make Harry "go bad". Yours is all too plausible, however, and the story holds together throughout.
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 44 . 10/7
Yes, I do have to wonder how the real President Trump would handle this. But the world economy as a whole suddenly vanishing... Jesus, the global catastrophe that would cause, that's excluding magic from the mix. Count on many deaths, and the rather quick collapse of civilized society.
deathlyfire123 chapter 21 . 10/6
I really don't like you anymore, you seem to be one of those people who assume the stereotype that all muslims are terrorists
Eagle-Eyes chapter 51 . 10/6
Wonderful story

Keep writing as life allows
Lord Valerius chapter 5 . 10/3
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I actually cringed when he blew up the final kitten plate. I know they're only animated plates, but all I could imagine was the looks on their faces and I hated Harry for like a split second.
Dumbledore may seem like he has good intentions but a flawed execution(like canon books). Why did he take Harry's money? He still made decisions in this fanfic that make me question his motives. I'm glad Harry is doing this his way.
LeoESerpens chapter 51 . 9/28
Thank you for such an epic story!
Belyria chapter 44 . 9/27
Blond wig like hair successful real estate mogul?

Even little old me knew exactly who you meant... Genious!
INeedYouForMyPaganRituals chapter 45 . 9/23
Though he's behaving far too rationally to be the current President of the United States of America...
INeedYouForMyPaganRituals chapter 44 . 9/23
Holy shit, you predicted Trump as President!
PGHammer chapter 20 . 9/15
Harry gets a Forthwith - from the Queen - delivered by Minister Bones. Meanwhile the former Minister is trying to hide from Harry - which does him no good, as Harry finds - and promptly physically sledges - him - bowler hat and all. UNfortunately, Harry also collects a Howler - from Tonks - over his choice of gifts for the future couple (Tonks and Remus) -which causes much mirth in the new Minister for Magic.
4,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »