Reviews for Rise of the Wizards
ironhair chapter 2 . 8/31
Overestimating, not under..in chapter 1.
Also why would he steal from the salesman unless he was annoyed with him? A way to show he is going grey and no longer white / muggles and voldemorts influence on him?
booklover19a chapter 51 . 8/29
Wow, this story was absolutely amazing! I can tell how much work you put into developing the complexity of the plot, characters, and setting. Although it was lengthy, I enjoyed every minute of the many hours I spent reading it. This was definitely one of the best fics I have ever read, and I've read a TON of fanfic. I'm sorry I didn't find this story earlier, but nevertheless it was amazing to see everything play out perfectly. Another thing I need to thank you for besides that the story was overall awesome, addictive, and really made me think, was that I really appreciate the high quality of your writing. The professional quality that you bring makes it that much better.

As a side note, the fact that I'm writing this at like 2am after several hours of reading goes to show how much I loved this story.

Please tell me of any books/short stories you've written! I look forward to reading more of your work.

Keep writing!
booklover19a chapter 36 . 8/29
This story is AMAZING! I love it! You go into such details about the events that it really feels like I'm there with the characters.

On a completely unrelated note, I listen to Enya all of the time! My personal favorite song of hers is Sail Away.

Keep writing!
themisticmist2000 chapter 6 . 8/28
low blow man :(
AntiCreator chapter 21 . 8/27
You wouldn't happen to be a royalist would you? I am so I was happy with the respectful way you referred to the Queen in this story. Too many people seem willing to insult her but I really like the old lady and will be deeply saddened when she does pass away. I also worry for the future of the royals afterwards especially if Charles becomes King. I'd rather William take over straight away personally. I'm hoping she lasts at least another year or two so I can say I was alive during the reign of the longest serving Monarch to ever sit on the throne.
AntiCreator chapter 19 . 8/27
I have a friend that we all call Nim. His full name is Nirmal but we call him Nim for short. Spelt differently I know but pronounced the same. HIs parents are from India if you want to know where it's from.
Wolfman217 chapter 51 . 8/25
Freaking amazing story :D Wonder what happened to Ron Sr.

It'd be cool if you continued this. There's a Star Wars/HarryPotter/Mass Effect cross where Harry gets sent to SW where he apprenticed under Revan and comes back and takes over the earth a forms a magical/force/muggle empire and expands into space and stuff where Harry Potter universe shares one with Mass effect and so its Harry's Empire and Citadel Council and Reapers etc.

It'd be awesome if you did something similar and had Harry's solely magical empire face the Mass Effect Races and the Reapers.
Wolfman217 chapter 42 . 8/25
Oh fuck yes! SOoo Awsesome
x2leoj chapter 51 . 8/18
Second time fully reading this story and it is still the best story on the site that I have ever read( and i have read a lot of them), thank you for writing this epic fanfic.
Gatalicious chapter 51 . 8/12
Twas a great and engaging read. Overpowered Harry is not usually my cup of tea, but this was still entertaining. I wish we had more time to spend on seeing and discovering the new Magical world that existed in the Empire. I also loved the Star Wars of it all being that we had an Empire and an Alliance of rebels. Lol!
WindSpriteLuxara chapter 9 . 8/6
1. Well I know from the prequel that at least a few characters are going to be bashed. Dumbles paying the traitors off is nothing new, but I'm glad you at least made him pay them out of his own vault. :(
2. The fic just got rolling, can't say all that much about except, yes, it is only the tip of the iceberg.
3. Ooh now you've done it! A song from my childhood in the daycare stuck with me. Its sung on St. Martins day and is called "Ich gehe mit meiner Laterne". All in all a cute little song, that never quite left my mind. I loved the tradition of going with a self-made lantern singing that song! :))
Aww, Barney was cute! Sappy and too childish by the time I got to watch it, but still cute! :D
WindSpriteLuxara chapter 2 . 8/6
Need for speed? Good game. The fact that if I had to sit in the KnightBus for any lenght of time I'd act like Jack from Oggy and the Cockroaches does after having a car accident. The poor steering wheel probably never was the same after that. :D

Good start so far. Harry needed the upgrades. Plus, the corrected eyesight. Glasses when worn right are sexy, but to hide beautiful eyes behind glasses...is a major crime in my books.

I'm too big a family woman to fully agree to The Bill, but maybe it really could...no scratch that, it WILL improve dozens of lives. I'm just curious how the Muggles will be reacting to this news!

So far so good, I'm going back to read ch. 3...before I waste more space rambling 'bout things that don't involve RotW. *grumbles and goes off to make coffee*
TheHollowClown chapter 51 . 8/2
This was an absolutely brilliant piece of ficition. I enjoyed every word and my eyes were literally glued to the screen everytime while reading. I heartily appreciate the effort you put into writing this for a duration of 4 bloody years and just want to thank you for giving us this story!
DiatomicBromine chapter 44 . 7/30
Is the pres Hodor?
David M. Potter chapter 1 . 7/26
Great start! I can't wait to read more.
3,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »