Reviews for In My Head
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 40 . 3/7/2013
Choutarou is one of the new sadists in this, isn't he?
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
LOOOL, the omake was hilarious! xD
Rage of Raven chapter 36 . 5/28/2012
Yes yes yes! Dedicate a whole fic to OT5 pairings!
WhatExistsInFalling chapter 40 . 4/27/2012
Cool!
misminor chapter 40 . 1/23/2012
Could you make a Ryoga/Fem!Ryoma one? I can't find any at all D:
kittlekat1 chapter 17 . 8/18/2011
Creative-I like it! Favorites!
MzMilo chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
love this!
AyutsukiiSheira chapter 23 . 5/22/2011
(I don't know your email and I don't know why, but I can't send you a message either. So, I've just replied your email here.)

I'm sorry if I replied late on your email! :( I've been busy lately because I need to practice for my upcoming Piano Recital.

Oh really? You would make a oneshot just for me? THANK YOU SO MUCH You don't know how much that mean to me. Especially if its ShiraishiXFemRyo! Cuz I'm totally addicted with Kura-kun lately.

Ah... ecstacy .

I would be looking forward to it! Thank you again.

Iloveyousomuch

:Sheira-chan
AyutsukiiSheira chapter 40 . 5/4/2011
DEAR AUTHOR,

THESE ONESHOTS ARE SO GOOD! . I really like these so you should make more! :)) Some of your oneshots always make me roll on the floor, killing myself by laughing my ass too much. XDD You're a GREAT AUTHOR. So, THUMBS UP FOR YOU

** I love the way you make those oneshots. :) I love your ideas, your pairings, and the way you make them that fits their character perfectly and also making the story absolutely gorgeous! 3.3 You are a really great author so you should be proud!. :) And for goodness sake, I can't even find a single mistake or error in the whole FANFIC! (It's not that I am finding ine.. hehe.. *sweatdrops*) YOU ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME! :))))

** My favorite oneshot there is 'Chapter 23: The Golden Gauntlet: the Story of Kura-chan and Ryuu-kun'. I don't know why but I really like this one. )) It's really I really love Kura-kun He's hot! :)) I hope you could write a oneshot about them. :DD

** By the way, I'm really sorry if I didn't review on every chapter. I am the 'silent type' so I really don't like reviewing every chapter and stuff. :) Please be considerate. :)) But I swear, YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME! I REALLY LOVE YOU AND YOUR FANFIC! :))

(Please kindly send a message so I would know that you have read this review and my 7 minutes won't be put to waste. :D I know the review's crappy, but please do so. )

** That's all. :DD I hope you will appreciate this review of mine. . Keep up the good work! :) I will be looking forward to your other works of art! )

:YutsukiiSheira
gogetadivagurl chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
I cried at at the end of this chapter. SO KAWAIIIIIII!
Haruna Pan chapter 40 . 3/28/2011
I have to say that I very much enjoyed your stories. your words can really pull people in intriguing them, exciting them or making them laugh and have fun. Where there's nothing too unusual about these stories, I can find simple playfulness pleasant enough. Arigato-senpai, matta tsugi no toki ni!
kimichee chapter 40 . 3/8/2011
Waahh!

Such good stories xD

too bad ur not writing more /3

u have ignited my love for ryoma/fuji/seiichi

LOL

tys ;D
March Rosenqueen chapter 39 . 2/15/2011
Thank you for writing it down I like it, it's so funny Anyway it's kind of a shame that the story finally reached its ending but oh well I guess I'll read your other stories then Thank you for all your hard work on making this story This story is so good and I'm so enjoyed reading it Have a nice day
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 39 . 2/15/2011
heheh nice
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 38 . 2/15/2011
aww ritsuka and ryoma are soo freakin cute