Reviews for Inevitable
heavyarms3111 chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
Love this story, can't wait for the next chapter. Can't wait to see how T.K. will respond to Kari and whether or not he'll move on or try to steal her away from Kari. Would also like to see more interaction between T.K. and Tai.
HopeReincarnated chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
I absolutely love this story! It's amazing how in character everyone is!

I cant wait fir the next chapter and I'll make sure to give a bigger review but Im typing this on my phone and it's pretty difficult :D
Hmm chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Pretty good story actually. I really like the Davis TK Kari triangle, its really well done. I think they all just fit into the triangle better too, with both Davis and Tk showing feelings for her in the series.

The Tai Matt Sora triangle however, i'm not so sure about. Chapter 3 really confused me on the direction of it all. Theres two ways Tai and Matt can interact; friends who like the same girl but theyre trying to work it out, or enemys/rivals. In that chapter it seemed like you couldn't decide which one it should be. The tone of what Matt was saying didnt seem to match what he was actually saying. The tone was like "back off Tai, Soras completely mine" but hes like were friends Tai! Then he punchs Tai, which turned out alot like that one punch Matt threw in 02, which was stupid to me. Maybe thats just me I dont know.

Like I don't know how this story will end, but I have a feeling both Ishidas will end up with the girl but it seems both Davis and Tai are more deserving, which makes me question the moral of the story. They both became better people for the people they like, and are both nice to their rivals in the relationship ( Tk / Matt ). Davis' friendship with Tk seemed to have improved ever since getting together with Kari, and the real tension between Tai and Matt is coming from Matt. Tais trying, Matts not helping just telling him to fuck off and figure it out. Really I don't care who ends up with the girls, but that person should atleast be the most deserving, else how do we relate? What morals do we compare? I guess we'll have to see.
T D'Amaze chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I really wish I knew how the pairings were going to end, that way I could decide if I wanted to spend the time reading it. To me it sounds like Sorato, with Tai just trying to figure out his place and Takari, with Davis losing Kari to Tk. This would be all cool, if I was a true fan of either Takari or Sorato. Takari I don't mind but I hate Tk. Sorato on the other I ahet and only read if the story is really good or has my other fave pairing, Daikari... Maybe ill end up reading this to find out, idk
You only live once YOLO chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Ugh why do you do this to me Sorato! Why can I not enjoy a story with both Daikari and Taiora.!.
fegs chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I loved the bonding between Sora and Kari in this chapter! Good work!
fegs chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Are you sure this is your first story? Because this is really good so far. Especially for your first story. Your writing style is great, and you've managed to keep everyone in character. I'm a huge fan on the taiorato friendship, and although the sorato pairing will always be my favorite, taiorato is great too. I also love takari, but I don't have anything against daikari so nothing in this story can go the wrong way for me! You really are doing an awesome job with this story so far and I cant wait to read more!
Generic Gen chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Great stuff! I look forward to reading more. I love your characterization of everyone, very accurate.
Generic Gen chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
AHH MATT WAS SO RUDE. but this is a plausible conversation between the two of them. good job characterizing them.
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
awesome, you uploaded this on too! (i just reviewed on booksie, but couldn't access the other chapters). alright, i'll be going through the other chapters soon! yayyy
Wish I Could Forget You chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
I just read your story and I can only say one thing. WOW! I'm really into this story. I read your story instead of doing my math homework. I really hope that you continue this story!
heavyarms3111 chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
Hiya, really enjoying this story, just wondering if you were still writing it since the space between updates has been longer than it had been. Hope all is well and have a good day.
pinaygirl54 chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
Aaw... I cried mainly because I think TK and Kari belong together :'( I would be happy and jumping for joy if it ended up takari ;) update reaaaaaaal sooooon!
Patamon chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Y couldn't u make it a taiora sorATO IZ THE worst cople ever u hear me ever! ;)D
Atheleia chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Er... I think that I already commented on this. Anyways, I loved the last paragraph (had to say that again!). It always makes me feel like crying. Anyways... yeah...