Reviews for Some Sunny Day
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
OMG! Auggie's dead? Nooooo!

*bawls so hard*
Bonkers4Reid chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
You made me cry! Lovely sad fic!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Awe...
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Very depressing, but I enjoyed it none the less.

-Kate
Xiala chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Since you've reviewed my stories, I decided to return the favour. :)

This story seriously has brought out more emotion in me than anything else I've read since joining FFN. I almost cried, and I don't cry easily. Unless I'm watching a certain gory TV show that shall remain unnamed (since I have friends who would murder me if I started down that path again!).

You're a brilliant author, and I don't know what took me so long to start reading your work! Keep it up!
Okia chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was so sad but excellen job

God bless
Scarlet Compass chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
oh my god! scarlet compass here, and a couple days ago i read this story. you ripped my heart out! i just burst into tears even before i finished it. i kind of hate you (not really) for killing Auggie, but it was so beautifully written! SC
Dramionelover01 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
THIS STORY WAS SO SAD I ALMOST CHAPTER
oceanmoon chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Awwww, I did cry, really bad. Still crying right now. You should really write a happy story, you are such a good writer.

Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
*hands you a batch of cookies and then goes off to cry*

TS
Rue Dumaine chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
AWWW! That's so sad but well-written.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Very beautiful. Finally someone wrote a fic with Annie's and Auggie's kids. Any chance you'll write a sequel explaining how he died, or at least a snippet of her perfect life? Welcome to the fandom, anyway. I hope to see more of your stuff.
ProfessionalNobody chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This killed me in all the right ways. Well done!
Hysterical Ink chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awww that was so sad! The ending was really sweet tho, Omg, im gonna cry! :'( lolz :] it was really good
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Very sad, but well written