Reviews for Shifting Dark
to save or raze chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
please tell me there's another one
ShadowsofNyx chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Is this the final bonds breaking? The unnatural ones I mean?
tag0 chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
I think there's a line missing here...

'"This entire situation has veered wildly out of control," mused Amelia, finally giving voice to his thoughts of the last 5 minutes. "Kingsley get out of the corner, you're destroying our image. Minister what precisely do you want them arrested for?"

Amelia felt herself poised at a cross roads. Here she could take two routes, support the minister or the hit squad, and either way she would declare an allegiance that she could not later deny.'

What exactly did Fudge respond?
Seedling lotus chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
Okay, so I've read all four of the completed stories in this series, and I must say that these have been the most entertaining and intriguing things that i have read in a very long while. I could not stop laughing. I look forward to a fifth installment if there is to be one. If you don't feel like it, then there is no pressure. Thank you for the wonderful entertainment your mind has provided me over the past three days. Happy writing! -
Apostrophia chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
Enjoyed this series immensely. The characters are fun to read about, and you combined the personalities pretty well considering how opposite they tend to be. It has been a while since I read Saiyuki so I am sure that some of the references to different events have been forgotten, but the dynamics between characters seem fairly accurate from what I remember. The relationship between Hakkai and Indigo (I keep on thinking of Ichigo from Bleach) is funny, especially how the reader is sometimes just as much out of the loop as the rest of the Hit Squad. I am a little disappointed that the four do not have stronger bonds with each other, but the Hit Squad seems amusing enough that I don't mind as much as I did.

I really hope that you have the entire set of Harry Potter books- the Tri Wizard Tournament (and Indigo's reaction to Hakkai's being entered) should be highly entertaining. I imagine that the Lake challenge would be stupidly easy, that is if he doesn't find a way to get out of competing. That would be expected, but not nearly as entertaining.

Anyway, thanks so very much for the series thus far (it's been marvelous), and I hope that you plan to continue it!
Laesk chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
some very good stories. i am glad i kept up with all four of them. at least i think this is the fourth. thank you for sharing it with us all and i look forwards to reading any others you add to this series. thank you
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
as soon as I saw the blasphemy of Azkaba_m_ I lost the will to read it further(((
Bast Misao chapter 14 . 10/4/2011
I love your stories. Do you plan to continue this series? Also another amusing quote for you is "I want to die in my sleep like my father did. Not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car did."
mist shadow chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
dangerously cute and cutely dangerous. what does it say, if attack of authorities on 2 kids is considered a suicide on the adults part by the friends, allies and enemies of the kids? disturbing and fascinating, I guess

the talk about engagement came out of the left corner, but hit the bulls-eye. poor guys, they will be kidnapped and married one night (my bet on March-May 6th year), to make sure they don't elope by Xmas 7th year to foul their plans on the wedding. eeh, I just joined the league of matchmaking didn't I? oh well, wonder how many yokai or Death Eaters o absense of yokai they should present to the guys to take out their frustration out on

good thing Indigo didn't pick up his gun and chain smoking yet
Aslook chapter 14 . 10/1/2011
YAY! Am currently resisting the urge to burst out in manaical laughter. Not sure why. Thanks for the chapter looking forward to the next tale!
Sandy Anderson chapter 14 . 9/26/2011
Holy Crap,an update!

What curse was it that Bellatrix mentioned?

And Fudge is being an idiot ,then again,when is that anything new?

Miranda is being protective,so cute!

And looks like Harry and Indigo are going to get married.I wonder which person would top.

Hej look,I only used Google Translation once when I wrote is't?
Choas Babe chapter 14 . 9/26/2011
NOOOOOOOOIOOOOOOOoooooooooooo! It's OVER! Oh tragedy! Oh angst! OH DRAMA! Now, now it's GONE! The dear, wonderful no-longer-a-Victorian-ninja-librarian Percy, showing his violent Fey ninjay roots, Miranda blackmailing everybody under the sun, Tracy and Hermione getting closer to shagging like bunnies, It's ALL GONE!

At least until you give us the next one. Sorry for the abuse of the common comma, but I was feeling dramatic. I just COULD NOT let this story go. Now I've got to haunt your profile, because when it comes to Author Alert, FFnet has it out for me.

By the way, LOVED the line, "This is not a democracy, and even if it was marriage is not decided by majority rulings. Any attempts to force the issue will meet with violence. Clear?"
Umei no Mai chapter 14 . 9/26/2011
Okay, that was seriously awesome. Wild, weird and utterly brilliant. There will be more, right? Please?
FallenHope-Angel chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
wow i saw this was updaed and i got hyper! i was laughing so hard after t first paragraph. i fall more in love with your work with every chpater. i loved the whole marriage thing too. it was sweet. but what about nev! i haven't heard anything from him since last chpater! i'm going trough nev withraws!
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 9/25/2011