Reviews for The Sea of Desire: A Twin Twisted Sequel
nazurath92 chapter 25 . 10/23/2014
nazurath92 chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
I've got to admit you surprise me every time with this story :)
nazurath92 chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
O.O
Countrygirl19 chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
I loved this so much between the break up the make ups the drama bailey and I never loved an OC character as much as I loved Zane he suppoeted Zack as a friend no matter what he chose I kinda wish that there would be another sequel I would love to see Zack and Cody as parents and of course "godfather" Zane anyways loved the story :)
borisjohnstone chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Who's John? I'm guessing he was in a different fanfic of yours?
A chapter 27 . 4/5/2012
I agree with you, the "official ending" was MUCH better! But that's also just me.
BabyRae07 chapter 27 . 7/22/2011
i actually like this ending better than the official one. Well if you had gone with just the alternate ending to Zack and Cody's talk then this would have been perfect. I really like the non alternate one cuz Zack and Cody are so adorable but the alternate one makes more sense in my mind. Just based on the previous chapters, the alternate ending is the more logical one. But I love all of them anyway cuz this story freaking rocks!
BabyRae07 chapter 23 . 7/22/2011
OMG!

London said something smart? And helpful?

Im in shock.
BabyRae07 chapter 22 . 7/22/2011
Amazing!

I feel so bad for Zack!

But Cody has every right to be upset like that. Even though he had broken up with Nick, he obviously stil felt something for him, even if it wasn't enough to date him. He still loved nick a little bit and knowing that someone you loved/love is dead is really painful no matter what. Zack needs to respect that.

Awesome chapter! I almost cried!
XxStrawberryShortcakexX chapter 27 . 7/18/2011
the twin twisted series was my favorite and im so sad that it had to end. You're a great writer. and zane and john wouldve made a cute couple.
BabyRae07 chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
I did not expect that at all!

But Zane and John will make an awesome couple.
BabyRae07 chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
OMG!

Zack and Cody are so cute together!

Can't wait to finish reading this!

This is amazing!
BabyRae07 chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
OMG!

I loved this soooo much!

I hated John and im glad he finally got what was coming to him.
iSlashy chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hey JD! After reading the last part of the chapter, I saw something that kinda stood out. Since Cody is blonde, the black streaks in his hair would be lowlights instead of highlights since they're darker than the rest of his hair. Just trying to be helpful :D
Writing Keeper chapter 27 . 5/25/2011
I LOVE THE OFFICIAL ENDING. I don't like the alternative ending ONE BIT! O_O Don't take it to offense I just like happy endings for the original couple. I like them to stay together, not separate. Good job by the way! :D