Reviews for Remember
annarosenet chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Type your review here...
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Aww I LOVE that! It's just so cute and fluffy!
Lady Rafira chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Great job, I think you did an awesome job on this one :) Great fix also on the fact why he never spoke in Jak and Daxter the Precursor Legacy, and I love it how you made him see these awesome things at the end. He might not say much often but when he does, it means something ;)
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was very sweet! I really liked it!
Gentle Breezes chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Aw, so sweet! Had me smiling like an idiot all the way through. 8D It's been a while since I found a lovely Jak/Keira one-shot.

I can't really see anything wrong with this. You're spelling and grammar is good, and the plot is delightfully fluffy. Basically, it's perfect. Nice job!
THE REPO MAN chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
3 soooo cute 3
kkann chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Your fluff is amazing stuff there. :D

"I'm not drunk. I mean it." Haha, I love how she can't really hold a drink, and then Jak had to carry her around, haha. And again, your ending! I love these oneshots of yours.
Somebody chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I can't get enough,your stuff is just so darn awesome.

You make me want to melt with all this nice fluffiness.I like your writing,keep at it! :)
EcoSeeker247 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Aww, that was sweet! Especially the flashback in Sandover! Nice work!
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
You. Are. My. Hero.

God this was so amazing. Seriously, I'm looking forward to more. Like soon.

SOON!

But this was just great, I love the fact that Keira can make rocks skip longer than Jak, and how she can't drink well for a mechanic.

You put in all these little details that melt into one big pot of AWESOME!

Keep it up XD
C5innamontacobuns chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
aweeeeeee! :D it made me cry. sort of. im not a baby. dont judge. -.- but still. AWESOME STORY.! :D