Reviews for Bruised verse: Sleeping with Ghosts

Really REALLY good one Congrats

Kisses

Rosetta
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Poor Dean This was really good! TTTT poor Dean...
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
NO CAPS LOCK PARTY THIS TIME! I MIGHT ACTUALLY CRY! AW DUDE THAT WAS SO FREAKING SAD! YOU ROCK!

THANKYOU! AND MY FRIEND JUST BROUGHT ME SEASON 3 ROUND ON DVD AS MY LATE BIRTHDAY PRESENT! THIS IS SO COOL!

WOW! I LOVE IT! I CAN'T ACTUALLY TAKE THIS OFF CAPS LOCK... THAT WAS TOO GOOD NOT TO HAVE A CAPS LOCK PARTY!

THE TREE BRANCH SNAPPED :'( OVER A STREAM! FML! MY FEET WERE DRENCHED XD VERY RANDOM. I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL! IT SUCKS! NO FANFIC TIME! :'(
rog457 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wonderful story. It explains alot about why Dean is so angry and sad all the time. It also explains why Dean almost never cries, Ron must have punished him anytime he did, so he just learned not to.

I loved that Sam realized that there was nothing he could say, so he just sat there with Dean until he was ready to talk.

The final scene with the Winchesters setting up a memorial so Dean could grieve and express he anger and hurt was beautiful.
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
love this one. it is so powerful and sweet.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I can understand Mary being confused by Dean's behavior in this story. We had never really seen him cry - a lot of cussing and being angry.

I really like how Sam just went with his 'little brother' feelings and was there for Dean. He waited for his big brother to tell him what was wrong and why he was so sad.

Mary did a wonderful job of reassuring Dean at the end, but this line, 'They wouldn't leave him, they couldn't, he couldn't survive without her, or Sam, or John' jumped out at me, because in your other story, Dean is the one doing the leaving, emotionally and now physically.

It was nice at the end how John, Mary and Sam gave Dean a chance to have a personal service for his birth parents. Also touching moment when Dean was asking for an answer from them and in a way he got it, Mary, his new mom, put her arms around him.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
ok so i cried reading this. such a great one-shot! i can't begin to imagine what Dean was really feeling! i loved that scene at the end where the Winchesters offered Dean such love and stability!
TheRandomOneStaringAtYou chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
awww *cries* that was so sad yet so sweet at the same time :')

great job! :) xx
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Not bad at all - Dean has a lot of baggage to carry, and that horrible Ron did his best to make him break under the load. I like that Sam stays with him all day in support. Nice work.
romi.luvz.jared chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
another lovely one! enjoyed it thoroughly :D

btw...whrz my treat for ur passing? hehhehehe lol.

tc hon!
ChelseaWinchester chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wow, that was..wow. This made ME cry. Stone cold black hole for a heart (If you read my fics you'd know what i meant) and it made me cry. Wonderful addition. I agree, the brothers are soulmates (non-wincestuous ofcourse) but they belong together and will always find their way back to each other, no matter how bad the other screws up. That's the true meaning of soulmate. XOXO-Chelsea
babyreaper chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Absolutely beautiful. So sad, but hopefully Mary has helped Dean gain some closure, dealing with the death of his parents and why they left him behind. More soon, can't wait...
Noninone chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
AW!

poor Dean-o.

I loved this one-shot :D
eggylaine chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh wow, this is...impressive. I'm not sure I'm going to find the right words to say this, so it may sound really lame, but you'll have to forgive me for that. I'm so glad you decided to write this, it is in fact another side of Dean, one I've been wanting to see. It's not healthy to keep everything bottled up and the bomb's gotta burst sometime.

So story wise, this definitely fit with the rest of it. But the most impressive thing is the way you wrote this. Sam being so wise and he seemed to do all the right things. And his thought proces, it felt very real, you had me swallowing back a lumb and I'm not just saying that. This one was so worth salvaging!