Reviews for Becky And Spike Forever
Sweeter chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Update soon with the chapters! Surprisingly, this isn't such a bad story, I thought it would be kinda false and too much like my inner fantasies (which when I put on paper make absolutely zero sense) but I can tell you've done your homework for this fic :D
suikofan chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
Have you stopped writing this story or are you just tacking a break?..(a long break)
Shanara chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
This story's great, but are you still writing it. The last update was a while ago. Please continue.
lazy128 chapter 4 . 5/20/2004
Interesting story. Hope you update
Spikey's Girl chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
My beloved Kai - RIP 31st December 2003
Ditto xxoo
duj chapter 4 . 12/24/2003
Are you still updating this? Please do.
Licked ice chapter 4 . 12/11/2003
Wow, I loved this fic like a whole lot. I think it's pretty amazing how you managed to stuff pieces of Anita Blake and jabs at Anne Rice (totally right on!) Please write more, I'm totally looking forward to it.
judith chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
new chapter?
Atterb chapter 4 . 8/5/2003
Oh please, oh please, oh please update soon! I read this months ago and have kept it on my fav. stories list, hoping for an update... alas, none have been forthcoming... wonderful story, I really hope you continue it soon!
nikki chapter 4 . 6/30/2003
This fic is such a breath of fresh air, I'm really loving it. The basic plot is one that I have seen many writers play with even myself but your style is very good.

I love the parts you have written from the novel, and it works so well with drawing in parts from all of the charcters pasts and making them part of story. It's very nice to see refernce with other vampire novels (esp. Anne Rice) as I'm a big fan of this sub genre.

Good work, keep it up as I'm really looking forward to reading more. You said you were at college, you're not a English Lit major by any chance?
kathypg chapter 4 . 6/28/2003
Oh please finish soon. I really like your story and I have had spike become a writer in one of mine too. It just seemed like the natural way for him to make some money. Very well done and interesting.
Ecstatic Spuffy fan chapter 4 . 6/28/2003
Wow...this just gets better and better.

Just out of curiosity though, how does a Vampire take a picture, If he's a vampire?
rougecrayon chapter 4 . 6/27/2003
Oh way to end the chapter, even though it was the perfect place I dont care! I wanna know what happens! Yay you

Me
Spikey's Girl chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
Fancy finishing it there. What a cliffhanger! Fancy them putting his picture on the book, and then distributing it in Sunnydale. They were bound to read it. Lol at 'undead American.'

Are we going to have as long to wait for the next chapter Kai? I hope not. That was fantastic. :D
Jinet chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
this story is so awesome! i bet buffy is going to find the book and read it and then she's going to be mad and everything. and then shes going to brake up with him. well, thats what i think its going to happen. i cant wait to read more. please do continue. t/c