Reviews for The Anagram of Suzumiya Kurumi
inkbender chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
I'm hoping this is a rewrite of the series. It's feeling a lot like it. A strong, goal-oriented character whose main purpose isn't to serve as moe eye-candy? Yes please. Plus I'm not I can stomach young-Haruhi abusing/molesting her future daughter... Agh, or post-high-school Mikuru eloping with Kyon... and what role does adult Mikuru play in all of this? Time travel... -_-
inkbender chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Ah. Misunderstanding from last chapter. Haruhi is Mikuru's mom, and adult Asahina is the mystery woman, and kid Mikuru is going to go searching for Kyon and eventually... steal him away from herself? AGH MIND STILL CONFUZZLED
Enigma infinite chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
You are amazing. Granted I got a bit lost there but this story is awesome!

TQ
Gateman chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Nice, I'm looking forward to seeing how this love letter to Tom Stoppard plays out ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Good read. Could of used organization of the chapters, but still very well written
Fionn the Otaku chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
Great Fic! Still i feel bad for Kurumi that she had to spend so much of her life juming back and forth through time being pretty much the only member of a time traveling orginisation.
Judah chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
This was talked up as an amazing groundhog day type fic, but frankly I'm bored with it. Opening is just too slow. It's more geared for those who like slice of life rather than action and sci-fi, and that's not to my taste.
ariel stormcloud chapter 18 . 3/29/2012
great story
Essex chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
Wow. Your ability to tell a gripping time travel story is truly epic. This was an amazing fic.
Reviewer chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Wow, this is amazing and messed up. 10/10. I love it so far, thought I'd just quickly review what I've read so far. The only time travel story I've read even close to this messed up is All You Zombies by Heinlein - this is amazing and intricate.
Magnificate chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
Much appreciated.
Gundam-Issac chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
Little odd and off at times, but a nice read with a good ending.
bldude chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
o_O
Netherwood chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
Wow. I just went straight through that in one evening. I also didn't really like MIkuru a whole lot in the anime, but you've made her story wonderfully compelling. Thanks for the excellent read.
Goldamon X chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
Quality work here I must say. Probably the most interesting bit of this is just how much it actually makes sense. wonder what the rest of your stuff is like if this is anywhere indicative of your skill