Reviews for Third
Lunar Adept chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I enjoyed this fanfic. Although pretty sure it's dead, perhaps one day you'll find the inspiration to come up with another chapter.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 2 . 5/9/2013

I harbored a secret fondness for the cracktastic pairing of Rita/Ioder; and it just makes my whole month to see someone write it.

Bless you, you wonderful fantastic person. ;_; Bless you.
Phoebiie chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh, my bad! i commented the wrong chapter! lol

Anyway, its good to see you've extended the story. heheee. Ioder worried about Rita, so sweet! They're actually a good couple really.

Are you still continuing the story btw? Im looking forward for a new chapter if you would.
Phoebiie chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
This is good! i mean, really good, awesome! i enjoy reading the first chapter so far. Ioder is so sweet and adorable. My, he's cuter than i've imagined :D

i think you did a great job writing them in-character :) Well-done! However, i think the ending part is too fast but i see you wrote following chapters to fulfill that already, right? :D

Will comment further after i finish reading then.
Tatsu-Ah-Rei chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Awesome first chapter is awesome. 333

I've never actually heard of Rita being paired with Ioder before but this is making me think, "Huh. Pretty good. *nods* "
animeflunky chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Very enjoyable story so far. Always a pleasure to travel into the point of view of our esteemed rita.
Aisu chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Discourage yourself from inserting authors notes as chapters, please. That is highly irritating and inappropriate.
BraveVesperiaGirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Love the story! I hope you make this a chapter story!
Blade Liger Knight chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Omg! I was just so surprised and happy to see you added more to this! Will you be adding more, or is that really the end? (awesome mental picture at the end btw. In my mind it's Repede on the throne with a scepter. XD)

(gasp) Rita got yelled at and she didn't set the offender on fire! lol though she thought about it! XD I think that was my fave scene, so much tension! (it's gotta be love!)-

That would be so great if you started a multi-chaptered fic. I would definitely enjoy reading it! Have you got any ideas or brainstorms? Personally that's my biggest problem, otherwise I'd be contributing to this pairing myself.

Anyway, you have my full support should you continue this one or start a new Iota(sounds like Yoda XD) and you can definitely expect me to review them.

Thanks for the read again! Loved it!

Liger out.
The Genius Mage chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Oh my goodness. You're extending this? I'm so happy, words cannot begin to describe it.

_ Okay so far so good. I really like this, just reading it makes me want to do a RitaxIoder and to be honest he's the only person I ship Rita with thanks to you. 'cause y'know RavenxRita is pedophilia and Karol's with Nan anyway-and those two look damn cute together if I dare say so.

Written with all of your usual sarcastic wit! I'm surprised, and yet not, that Rita isn't closer to any of the Guild. But Brave Vesperia is busy and Yuri and Estelle have their own thing going after all. Maybe Rita needs to talk to Judith so she can keep another secret, after all Judith says she's great at keeping secrets in-game right? XD

Whatever you decide to do, this is fantastic! Truly fantastic! Love it to pieces!
Penguin Pop chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
I am becoming more and more of an Iota fan thanks to you! Rita/Karol is horrifying haha. Keep it up :)
Blade Liger Knight chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Amazing. I really had fun reading this. Multiple times I ended up throwing my head back in laughter due to Rita's sadistic nature. XD Omg I love Rita.

Also I really don't approve of any other pairings involving Rita. Not Karol, not Yuri, and certainly not Raven, so I really can't understand why the Rita/Ioder isn't more popular. I mean I remember thinking that they might be cute together on my second play-through. Then I seen this story, and thank goodness it was well written! -

My favorite line through the whole thing? -"catching the equivalent of a man-eating tiger for his bed"- XD Awesome, and so very, very true Yuri. (Poor Ioder)

Thank you for the great read! I look forward to anything else you might make for these two.

Liger out.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I regret to inform you that I thought the story was awesome. So prepare for a long review.

You are some sort of Writing God. XD I love your descriptions, and Rita's contradicting thoughts had me laughing. You write her so well, keeping her voice in third person writing, which can be difficult at times.

I haven't played Tales of Vesperia. *shrug* I've just seen a LOT of it. From what I can tell, everyone was in-character and I thought that this story was amazing! Genuinely amazing. One of the best I've ever read, not just in the ToV section, but in general.

So...let me wrap this up. Great work. Honestly, great work. I smiled at the ending line, because it had impact and conveyed the character's final feelings on the story like it should. There were barely any typos, and they definitely weren't enough to substract from the quality.

Fantastic, truly and honestly.

~*Divine Wolfe*~
Penguin Pop chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
You write wonderfully. Rita's perspective was done extremely well and I really did like the match with Ioder, they're cute together :)

Thank you and please keep up the great work! I would love if you wrote another ToV fic.
Volvagia chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Interesting. When I played the game, I was always thinking Rita and Estelle, especially since they're always alone together late in the game. And I think it's so weird more haven't thought that way. And shipping Raven Rita? Eww. He's in his late 40s, and even if he wanted that type of person, there'd be a more age appropriate way to get it. The other common ship for her is also out there, because Karol...well, 1. He's only shown as interested in someone else the entire game and 2. Such a relationship would, realistically, be cruel to Karol, a more active type, even if he is afraid of monsters. So, gong that route would need to be darker than most fans of such a game are capable of.