Reviews for Ready, Sette, Go!
kinigget chapter 2 . 3/24
Okay, this is *good*. And really well written too.
Unidentified chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
I hope you get around to finishing this. It's good stuff.
Unidentified chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
I suspect that the fact that this only has a just over a hundred reviews at the moment may be correlated with the fact that it's too hilarious to interrupt by writing one.
Unidentified chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Pfft hahahaha. "Clandestine entry", indeed.
hayatefan chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Also, I got someone not exposed to Nanoha to try your story: "I can confirm that yes, this is hilarious to an outsider. The character voices are strong and descriptive enough and the first chapter established the situation well enough that you don't need to go in knowing who anyone is."
. ?707155-Fanfic-Recommended-Fanfiction&p17828475#post17828475
hayatefan chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Third? reading. Still great!
Ace chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Genius! simply genius! It is almost something from canon. I really like how Sette is like a female Sagara Sosuke from FMP. Simply one of the best Nonaha Fic I've seen.

More please!
Zyvorg chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Oh god, this is one of the funniest stories I've ever read, I can't stop laughing! Please please PLEASE update this sometime soon!
ZERO chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Still no chapter 7 yet?When's the update's gonna be?
Ickarium chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
I don't really like most of the Numbers, though I started to like the Nakajima Numbers from VIvid.

This is an /excellent/ story. I enjoyed it a great deal, and it made me laugh quite a bit. Your dialogue is very good.

I'm hoping for more. :)
yo chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I agree /1/4 isn't bad at all Keep it up, Sette!
Zero chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Still no chapter 7 yet?
Catasros chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
So. I, quite honestly, have a big problem with this chapter, wich I really don't enjoy since it's a great story. But the thing is, there is a major inconsistency here. I can accept that Wendi is bad at the game since it is just that, a game.

But that means that the same should be said about Dieci. But if Dieci is good with the motivation of solely being a good shot, then Wendi should have no problem at all either, since she too is a ranged type first off. Or have I missed anything? If so, please explain so I can stop being bothered by this, since it is a great story D
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
As you know, the single funniest line was "(I assumed joy)." It sums up everything wrong with everything ever.

It's almost too bad nothing happened in the locker room. I rather hope Sette manages to successfully integrate into society by the story's end (from a bureaucratic standpoint). Also, that Nanoha doesn't end the story terminally (after Sette made her daughter cry). That would be a cheap cop-out. Also, far too predictable.
Windsong chapter 3 . 6/14/2013