Reviews for Caged
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was refreshing! Thanks for the great little story there :)
Jan chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Awesome story! ;)
tht1chck chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Those small Carmine flashbacks gripped my heart tightly! The youngest Carmine grew on me in GoW2... I love your writing and hope your new love for Gears keeps you at it!
TOATAL GEAR HEAD chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
not bad but marcus dont smile at most his grimmance will soften second at the end of jacinto's remenant they were on a island in winter and was still warm no snow... u captured damion well though.
Heliumdancers chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
that was good!... im kinda obssessed with GOW. i enjoyed this story.
Dumblissfool chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Certainly a worthy read. Great portrayal of the characters. Liking the flashbacks.
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was a reall awesome oneshot! I think you did very well with keeping Marcus and Baird in character, the dialog between them was spot on and hilarious. I also really enjoyed how you worked in flashbacks and dialog from the game to bring your points across. And the Marcus/Anya fangirl in me was super happy that you added a few hints at the end of your story. I hope you continue on with GoW fics, there aren't enough of new good ones to read (an I certainly wouldn't be mad if there was more Marcus/Anya in them ;)
teradanielle chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Okay, I really like this. I'm always a sucker for interaction between Marcus and Baird and this was no exception.

I like that the main theme of the story is hope because I think that it is what's at the base of of GOW universe; they are a dying world scrambling for any vestige of life and survival. I appreciated the less stoic Marcus, he was human without losing any of his bad-assery. Also, I thought you characterized Baird pretty well. He's a whiney bitch, yeah, but underneath that is something else that, to me, is terribly young and frightened.

Anyhow, I'd love to see you write more for the genre. We have so few good stories in this 'verse and I think, from what I read here, you have a good feel for the guts of GOW.
Weee chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awk, this was so sad! It made me want to cry. I love how Marcus and Baird got talking nd how Marcus was reassuring Baird about the future. I thought that was so cute, but sad too.

Pwease pwease write some more. I really like your style. Well done! x3