Reviews for The Almighty
define-originality chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
I haven't reviewed in a while :S

Brilliant as always. Are they Rockets or something similar? Albeit more hardcore than Rockets, as they would have scarpered after just looking at Arcane lol.

Hope Air's ok :S
define-originality chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
It seems that everyone's put off writng during the last month or so- i'm glad i'm not the only one, I don't want people to think i'm neglecting them lol. It's christmas, there's so much to do, it's unreal.

I really enjoyed this chapter. Sarah brings a smile to my face- some much needed realism and the fact that it's Sarah was great. Also, I love the cheeky wingull.
define-originality chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
It's Sarah! Lol :)

Jeez... what's happening on the boat? Is it sinking? I have loads of questions, but I guess i'll have to wait to find out the answers, as usual :P
define-originality chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Lol, I think he's found a new friend.

Sorry for the short reviews, i'm just so tired at the moment. Stupid work, lol :)
define-originality chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Woah, everyone has anger management issues, lol :)
define-originality chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Haha, I love that. I can't recall how many times that has happened to me- someone not paying attention to what i've said, but answering regardless, something completely off topic. Brilliant.
Kitsune and Ookami chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I do like it so where shall this story take us hmm there r several paths u can take. i'll be waiting for the next untill then see ya
define-originality chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I love your fics. You have such a way with words. :)
Silver Don chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
It sems like a simple plot,but there are clearly diffrent ways that you could play with it. I await to see how you spin it. Silver