Reviews for Home Again
MagicSwede1965 chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
This really is a sweet story with plenty of potential...though I remember wondering who Kurt and Kalinda were, since they didn't show up in the previous Cassie story to foreshadow events in this one. The impression I got from the first story was that Cassie was so ostracized by her peers that no one would have wanted to ever come near her, much less marry her as Kurt apparently did. Was he her husband before Roarke first met her? If so, what happened to him? And Kalinda's story also deserves to be told, how Roarke met her and what they meant to each other, and how and why it all ended. Something to consider for a future story, perhaps! :)
Sapphire Dawn chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
Good ending.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
Good job!
Sapphire Dawn chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Atleast she is aware that they are their and she's alive. Maybe the pain can end all around.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
I really like the story so far only...I don't care how mature a child is..to think one's mother is dead only to find out she's alive? There IS going to be some shock there. Keep writing! ;)
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Truth is always better than lies.
MagicSwede1965 chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
This is turning out to be quite a story...you're building up the suspense very nicely here and creating more mystery as you go. I'm looking forward to seeing what the resolution is!
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Memories...good or bad. We all have them don't we?
Sapphire Dawn chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Can he?
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
What happened to Cassie? mmmm (How come I have a feeling I have to wait and find out.) ;)