Reviews for To My Dearest Cinderella
samus18 chapter 10 . 2/27
Super sweet ending to the story, I'm glad everyone (well, at least the good guys) got a happy ending. And I bet Maid Marian ended up marrying the Prince, too. _
samus18 chapter 9 . 2/27
Lady Tremaine is such a jerk. And I do feel bad for Anastasia, too, but I have a feeling everything will turn out alright.
samus18 chapter 7 . 2/27
I'm glad you didn't forget about Maid Marian, I felt sorry for her that Robin left her. But by the look of things, she isn't gonna end up the worse for it. :)
I also really like the slight nod you gave toward Anastasia's "good side," (which we didn't even know she had until the sequels.)
samus18 chapter 4 . 2/27
The mice are gonna write a letter to Robin Hood? This should turn out interesting, lol.
samus18 chapter 2 . 2/25
This is an interesting chapter, and naturally I'm wondering what on earth Lady Tremaine had planned for poor Cinderella.
samus18 chapter 1 . 2/25
I think this is an interesting idea for a story, mostly because at the beginning of Robin Hood, Alan-a-Dale mentions something about the animal kingdom having their own version of the fable. That suggests there are other kingdoms in their world, which is what your story seems to be exploring. :) Can't wait to read on!
Ethan the Yoshi chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
Oo-de-lally, that was a hell of a story. Bravo!
UltimateSymbioteGod chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
I need to buy this Disney movie when it comes out.
DJpaigeDJ chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Wow, this is an amazing story. I would even go as far as actual Disney movie worthy. Like it might actually become a Disney movie worthy
Aurora chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
A fantastic story. I love this so much
Sleeping Moon chapter 3 . 12/7/2010