Reviews for Overcoming Darkness
kuroneko chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
Tq for this lovely closure ... Now I can live with peace ...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh well!, i love your story!.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
I like the story but Cesare is becoming to weak he should still be his demon self a bit more that's what makes him Cesare
Guest chapter 19 . 3/14/2013
Nooo...so...close...gah!
Rellwen chapter 23 . 1/22/2011
I just recently finished reading your story.

It is deffinately in my top 10 favorite fics ever.

I saved the whole thing onto my laptop and brought it with me absolutely everywhere! I even read Overcoming Darkness at my dentist appointment!

I laughed, I cried, I grinned like an idiot, I jumped up and yelled triumphantly on the bus when god granted his mercies. Your writing dragged me in and I got so emotionally attached I yelled at Volpe, furious that he would try to break Cesare and Chiaro up. Volpe is my favourite character in the manga!

I can't wait until you start another story!

I have your profile bookmarked and I will be checking back.

Usually I would give tips on what to work on but I honestly can't think of anything that needs to change in this fic.

Congratulations. You've written the best Canterella fanfiction on this website in my eyes.
sorrow chapter 23 . 1/7/2011
oh wow a happily ever after where Cesare and Chiaro really doesn't have anything to worry about! nice! I thought the fic was really sweet (except when Volpe shot Chiaro...DIE VOLPE). anyways yay for another Cantarella story and thanks for finishing it and making it long!
origami10 chapter 23 . 11/24/2010
Hi once more. I finally finished reading this in its entirety, and I want you to know that I now count it among my favorite books. It's just like Cantarella, but without Lucrezia! You've changed the way I look at the story, in a good way. Thank you for taking the time to write this.

(By the way, did you know that the final volume of Cantarella has come out in Japan? Vol. 12 is the last one.)
origami10 chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
It's me again. If fluff is what you call most of this chapter, I think I like it :)

I really like how you can make the scenes so serious, but still put in little dashes of comedy that fit in with the characters.

Also, sorry for being lame, but when Cesare thinks to Chiaro, "I choose you," all I can think of is Ash and Pikachu
origami10 chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
I'm popping in again to say how much I look forward the next chapter every time I finish one. I think you've really managed to capture the same tone in your story as is in the manga, and I really admire that. Thanks so much for writing this!
origami10 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Ah! A real Cantarella fanfiction without horrible grammar and unnecessary sex scenes! Thank you so much and I can't wait to keep reading!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 23 . 10/29/2010
T-T The ending was beautiful! Overall, you did well. There was a plot, a problem, and a solution. You didn't make a f-ing mary sue (thank whatever deity is watching over us) and well written! xD I can't believe that the two end up being SCHOOL TEACHERS! xD ROFLMAO! Congrats on finishing, twas a work of art! xD
Anonymous chapter 23 . 10/29/2010
Thanks for writing a great fic! It was wonderful reading a nice long Cantarella story finally. I enjoyed every chapter of it.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 22 . 10/27/2010
O-o...Did-did Cesare just speak to the Lord and pledge his allegiance to him?...AWESOME! xD Oh and dun worry 'bout bein' the only one to take away Cesare's demons. That just makes you unique as a writer! xD UPDATE!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 20 . 10/22/2010
Hehe! xD Cesare's gonna taste all of Chiaro's food for him? xD Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? xD UPDATE!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 19 . 10/19/2010
What the hell? What happened! I got a feeling that this gonna end up badly! UPDATE!