Reviews for Brothers
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
You call that late? Anyway, great chapter. You totally caught Kouji's perspective in here. Reminds me a bit of Kilarra's Hatred, where Kouji was thinking whether or not his own fear and emotions contributed to Duskmon's creation. (I was right, it was Kouji)
Musical Darkness chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
Yay! Can't wait till tomorrow!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
Cute. I take it she was talking about Nao. Um...she is a girl, right? So I guess that just leaves Kouji to conclude. ... hang on a sec, did Tomoko die?
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
That was sweet. I love Kouichi. lol, he's easily one of my favourite characters, hence why I torture him so much in my own stories. Which reminds me...incomplete chapter that needs completing.

You know, I only just figured out that you're counting down. I was wondering why the numbers were decreasing instead of increasing.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Really cute. Sorta like Takuya and his brother, though a slightly different twist. And I have to agree. Takuya is really fun to write.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
Nice one. I can so imagine Takuya thinking that.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Nice reflection. So this is the Nao Zoe mentioned earlier.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
That was sweet. Good reflection. I take it Zoe got married to Kouichi while Kouji married an OC?
digiwriter1392 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Love the little mini-stories. Now you've put me in the mood to write a digimon story. Now the bunnies won't go away!
HotShot14 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
These are interesting reads...really lets a reader get into the heads of these characters and realize how much they have changed since their fateful trip to the Digital World.

:) I look forward to more.
Pinecallado chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Love these dribbles...continue please :)
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
That was sweet. You lost me for a bit in the second one, but still...sweet.