Reviews for The love of a star
nesschino83 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh...what a beautiful little story you wrote! I enjoyed it a lot reading Yvaine's thoughts about Tristan and the extra scenes that you added! Very good job my friend!
P.S.- I love you writing style; it's very fluid but elaborate at the same time and this makes the reading very pleasant. ;)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Fun and cute, although it would even better if the dialogue were broken out of that massive final paragraph. But I could see them saying those words to each other and starting a small pillow fight in bed. Nice work!
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Aw, that was beyond sweet. Only thing is maybe you should cut the paragraph up some so that it's easier to read. IT'S STILL BEYONG CUTE, SWEET, AND ROMANTIC!
Exmoorpony chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Great. Only thing is a hitch I see considering the part. They slept at the Slaughtered Prince before Tristan went to see Victoria. The message was simply something like 'going to tell Victoria about true love'. Something like that. If they had talked about how he loved Yvaine instead, before Yvaine's 'poor me' walk, then she wouldn't have taken that walk. See where I'm going with this? Great story, but the details are a bit mixed up. :)