Reviews for Shooting Stars
Izzy333 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Aww so cute! Great job! _
satansfingernails chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I absolutely fell in love with the end! It was SOO cute! And o hope Roxy doesn't say no either
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
-sniffle- This was so sweet! I was smiling through the whole thing! 8DD I even felt my face heating up in some of the places cause I knew the lines. Well, not only that but because of the pure and sweet innocence of this one-shot. It's really good. Don't think that you suck, okay hunny-bunny? _
Unmei-Kibou chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
oh don't say that, this was lovely. Very sweet
JuicyCup chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
*Joined the 'Awwwww' choir*

Feel like I'm going to melt waaaaa

The way you write the kisses are so sweet *face redder than tomatoes* Dammit da SWEETNESS. It burns me. (In good way xD)

And Roxas hasn't claimed by Axel? It kinda give me itchy feeling :iconhurrplz: -gosh I can't help it to use this emoticon even it xD LMAO Axel can supress his sexual urges! Good job Axel AwA

I-I love innocent Roxas ;3; It's sexiest thing existed AwA (I love naughty Roxas too!) A WA Waiting for shooting star is quite childishly cute. SWEET. AXEL I'M JEALOUS OF YOU let me borrow Roxas will youu

Thank you soo much terra! Writing gore didn't make your fluffy writing sweetness down even one percent ! :heart: :heart: :heaarrrtt:

If I can write this in my language this comment should be three times longgg ;w;

And this isn't a one-shot? Axel will propose Roxas ?
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
OH MY GOSH! that was so cute xD
Wings.of.Velvet chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
!

I love your fluffy stories.. this was adorable! I especially loved Axel's line, "Only you can make me blush."

xDD So cuuute

xx Your #1 (slightly late due to a convention) stalker
PhoenixDash chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
The most epic thing happened to me when I read Axel's part:

"I hope my wish comes true…"

And suddenly I hear Dinsey's signature melody: Wishing upon a Star. I'm always happy when things like that happens because in my family it's quite usual that if we focus on something let's say today, like "I want to see this episode of -" and next day the show will most likely be aired. Or when we have conversations and the TV is on and in the middle of the convo the TV puts in it's two cents randomly. It has even repeated our words a couple of times. Sometimes I think the TV is an really advanced echo... It's only that it echos all around the world at the same time. A normal cave or open place wouldn't do that... Why am I speaking about the telly, again?

Well, got to say it was a great story to read and I know I don't review often enough to your stories any more, but mostly I don't really know what to write about them. But just so you know, I really do love to read everything you write; you're just such an epic writer!

And I hope Roxas says yes on Axel's very important question, also. They would make such a great couple to stargaze and hope to see a starfall so they can wish on having children to fill out their lives with.

...And now we can finally say I've lost my mind! Yay!

Until our paths' will gross again!

-PD
Tsukie-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
asdfggh!

Damn you for writing the best fluffy scenes, now I want to cuddle with my boyfriend!

You make me go "awwwwww" during all the chapter... Roxas is really really adorable... so cute! and I felt butterfliess when he said that he wanted to see a shooting star to wish being with Axie together forever!

But.. but... ;_; I can't read the second chapter why noooot? The story is not on your profile and if I go through the FF

Alert it tells me it is not updated yeeet! Well... it says it can take 15 minutes to show up but... I saw the message yesterday! (couldn't read it because I jus chekced If i have something in the inbox,, but I didn't have time to read it)

Is something wrong?

Ok, now finishing the RR... this chapter should be a little nap after writing gore for so loong! I read the synopsis of your lasts fics and saw that all of them (or close to all of them) are related to gore! (the ones who weren't were on the sad side like "without you")

It is good to read something from you that is not gore (and you make the most adorable Roxas!). Looking forward for part 2 (i guess it is an error and not that you just take it off because I really want to read it!)

Axel is akso very cute in this chapter... If I loved someone like Roxas, I will also try and protect him and not stole his innocence.

Ok ok, I think it is everything I have to say...

Hope to review you soon!

(mm... maybe I should say "comment" instead of "review", Review sounds like I am going to mark out your errors and tell you how much you suck or something like that...U)

ok, ok, bye-bee
RunRunRunAway chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awwww! The star came at the right moment! Really, imagine if that really happened? They'd be like: "Holly shit, what a perfect moment! I think my stating this has just ruined the moment!" Lol. I'm stupid.

You know, I've never thought of Axel blushing. It just... doesn't seem possible. In every kingdom hearts game, he's always like: "I'm Axel. Don't try to make me blush. It's just NOT ganna work." But in this fic, it makes it nice and clear that Axel likes Roxas enough to make him blush :D. So... cute!

And, yes, sadly I am a sucker for cute things. I love puppies. I enjoy fluffy pillows. But I wouldn't mind seeing a puppy impaled on a stick, or seeing a fluffy pillow burned XD. This fic appealed to my cute side.

Also, I think it's nice how Axel didn't want Roxas to think he was a perv dude. That was amusing. I mean, after two years (and a month) together, do you really think he would think that? It gives the impression that Axel worries to much. And I can see Axel worrying about sex with Roxas. Imagine Axel thinking: "It's been a few years (and maybe a month :P) since I met Roxas... Is it time...? Nah!"

As always, good work, it's something that I would read a few times before closing out of. Very cute. Also, before I... you know... with anyone, I'm going to find a shooting star. SHOOTING STARS ANSWER ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS!

I also like the length. Not to long, not to short. Perfect!
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
*goes "aww" like a sappy little fangirl* That was just too fluffy cute! Like my fave pillow after a long day of school/work. I loves it so much! _