Reviews for The World without the War
Mersang chapter 2 . 4/2
Here's one I read on TVtropes: Toph Bei-Fong is not blind; she just chooses not to see anything less awesome than she is.
VJ Riddle chapter 2 . 1/31
I love that Toph has become the ATLA Chuck Norris, it is so believable!
Duesal10 chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
I honestly don't see why the whole lesbian thing is such a big deal. The romance, whatever the type, is secondary to the actual plot.
Duesal10 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Toph IS Chuck Norris!
Duesal10 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Good start.
I died chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Oh my god. Toph Bei-Fong facts should really be a thing. I'm rolling.
Vladimir Zhivanevskaya chapter 28 . 7/19/2013
Alternate title: The Understatement
Kriss1989 chapter 27 . 6/25/2013
Wyred is in fact pronounced weird, and is the origional spelling back before we had more concrete rules about how to write the English language. Considering how big a mess our language still is comparatively speaking, that is really saying something. But anyway somewhere long the way someone realized the spelling should be pronounced "whir-Ed" phonetically and fixed it by spelling it with an ei. Wyred means magic or fate more exclusively than it's modern use as "the strange, unusual, or atypical", and a lot of writers use the archaic spelling to refer to such.
Kriss1989 chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
I love the idea that Iroh is so bad at evil he does good things while trying to have an evil plot.
Fokusas chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Fokusas chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I have only now discovered this story and i must say its Fantastic. I was rolling on floor laughing hard for more that hour while and after reading this chapter. Toph Facts ARE AWESOME!
HERE IS my Toph fact. Here is Chuck Norris facts because he copied them from Toph. The Apocalypse will be upon us them she find out that.
leppy chapter 25 . 4/18/2013
Technically, Sokka/Suki is called "George", for some barely comprehensible reason.
zenler chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Nice work ;D
xSilentSakurax chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
I loved this, I hope you continue!
vienx.001 chapter 28 . 1/29/2013
heyyyy.. where's the other story ?
i was doinng good until it ends :(
the toph fact is really really damn hillarious !
why the comet wont come ? coz it afraid toph ! hahahahaha..
hope you finish it.. its been so long since u last update..
many would like to read the ends of this fic.. i hope u write more about sokkla events..
thanks for the story.. please finish it.. :D