Reviews for Anyone Can Cook
ThatOneRandomFangirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Lol Except for england
snowgem33 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
(I was hungry before reading this...reading this did not help that situation.) Disney movies are great for crossovers with Hetalia, aren't they? I don't think even Remy could teach England to properly cook. And if I'm going to be honest, I might have wanted to be there only to be able to kick America for not keeping his mouth shut.
sakura240 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Kura: This made me laugh because I had a similar idea in my head after watching Hetalia :3 But I had no idea how to write it TT This was cute though

Berry: Hehehe, so adorable
SilverDawn1313 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Omg AWESOME!
cerealkiller5656 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
this was so funny! i love the last line at the end, and how America points out seeing Remy as a 'big ass mouse' XD
S.I.N1146 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Poor Iggy. Outdone by a rat.
nicolft chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Except for England. Of course. xDDDD My favorite food? Beef Noodle Soup. My second favorite food: SOOUUUP! XD
Alias Erotavlas chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I liked it.
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
lol. France. XD :)
I love food. Food in general. There isn't a cuisine that I have tried that I haven't liked. Of course, there are still lot's to try and I wish America had more authentic foreign restaurants.
Cookie the Platypus chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I have to admit, this was incredibly cute. And that last line: PFFFT! Genius!

Can I give you some pointers though? (sorry, editor instincts...) I’m not meaning to hate; just constructive criticism.

Description and scenery! A restaurant is the EASIEST place to use all five senses! The smells, the sounds, the taste of fresh bread... Imagine actually being INSIDE the setting you’re trying to write about!

If you find this difficult, try this: take a walk outside. What do you see? What do you hear? Birds? Car alarms? Do you smell the trees? Does the air seem thick of thin? Think about every little thing that surrounds you. Flowers, clouds, houses, other people that pass by you... It’s amazing what you can experience when so many things aren’t taken for granted!

And... That was it! The characters weren’t OOC, you didn’t use a word more than once per paragraph, and each comedic pun was placed in just the right spot! Good job! I may look into your other works... ;D
CanadaMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Liked! Especially the part at the end where France says anyone can cook BUT england because he really can't cook. If you do write a hetalia fic about food I will differently read a review it! Now I'm off to go get noodles or something cuz this made me hugary.
Violet911 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I love these Disney-Hetalia crossovers. It reminds me of my childhood and can mean that I still have my kid side.
The Black and White Angel chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
LOL,America really,you of all people should know that.
Toblerone Wizard chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
That last line made me start laughing