Reviews for Giofógach
Everyone puts their lives on hold to help her and she cant help anyone. Im sorry but i hate this bella
You know a lot of people are blaming Emmett but what would you do for your brother or sister if they were taken. Anything! Dont try to deny it.
Bella is a selfish bitch who only cares about herself and now edward. No one else...i cant believe the way she is treating people
She is an awful friend
Lovely. Very well done. Thank you for sharing!
Elise de Sallier chapter 30 . 4/18
Wonderful story. Thank you!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 30 . 11/26/2016
Finally finished this story! I love it. So sad that they could never get married or have children. Couldn't Edward get the tattoo reinked? And what about the possibility of having a girl instead of a boy. Regardless, wonderful story! I enjoyed their journey together and the information of the life of a carnie!
Vivi H88 chapter 29 . 4/20/2016
Great story :)
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 30 . 1/8/2016
I loved every moment of this! I loved the whole carnie/gypsy aspect too. Never read anything like it before. Was a brilliant read and a thoroughly enjoyed it! ;)
sue1zide chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I'm curious as to his thoughts.
boopgirl chapter 30 . 10/31/2015
Loved it
crazy62 chapter 30 . 9/18/2015
This was a very extraordinary story so unique I loved every word of it was hoping for a sequel but guess this will have to do me. Thank you so much for sharing!
Mystylight chapter 30 . 7/8/2015
Thank you for sharing this realy great story. Nice chatacters, a lot of New ideas. Bravo.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
We are delighted to feature this story today at The International House of FanFic!
KTNCullen chapter 30 . 4/19/2015
Good Lord I freakin love this story! It's been a few years and the reread these last few days brought back all the same feelings and passion and swooning as my first time. Seriously, perfect story is perfect. *sigh*
I hope you're well. Thank you once again so much for sharing this amazing piece of storytelling with us. (and for keeping it here, so I can devour it again)
Katy