Reviews for Giofógach
Elise de Sallier chapter 30 . 4/18
Wonderful story. Thank you!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 30 . 11/26/2016
Finally finished this story! I love it. So sad that they could never get married or have children. Couldn't Edward get the tattoo reinked? And what about the possibility of having a girl instead of a boy. Regardless, wonderful story! I enjoyed their journey together and the information of the life of a carnie!
Vivi H88 chapter 29 . 4/20/2016
Great story :)
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 30 . 1/8/2016
I loved every moment of this! I loved the whole carnie/gypsy aspect too. Never read anything like it before. Was a brilliant read and a thoroughly enjoyed it! ;)
sue1zide chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I'm curious as to his thoughts.
boopgirl chapter 30 . 10/31/2015
Loved it
crazy62 chapter 30 . 9/18/2015
This was a very extraordinary story so unique I loved every word of it was hoping for a sequel but guess this will have to do me. Thank you so much for sharing!
Mystylight chapter 30 . 7/8/2015
Thank you for sharing this realy great story. Nice chatacters, a lot of New ideas. Bravo.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
We are delighted to feature this story today at The International House of FanFic!
KTNCullen chapter 30 . 4/19/2015
Good Lord I freakin love this story! It's been a few years and the reread these last few days brought back all the same feelings and passion and swooning as my first time. Seriously, perfect story is perfect. *sigh*
I hope you're well. Thank you once again so much for sharing this amazing piece of storytelling with us. (and for keeping it here, so I can devour it again)
Katy
Nikki1219 chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Oh my goodness, Bells words were so heartbreakingly beautiful!
LAB1 chapter 30 . 10/14/2014
This story is really good and nothing like how I thought it'd be. The big end fight scene was confusing. I'm still not sure what happened. So Alice is really Elizabeth's daughter? Who is her father?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Oh please. Give me a break.
Hhays3 chapter 30 . 7/25/2014
Wow great story! Thanks for sharing!
RdrrGrrl chapter 30 . 6/22/2014
Oh, my. That was super angsty. And seemed to take A_very_long_time. I have a hard time believing in any love at first sight thing. This was well written, and unique, but the content just had too much going on. And it just kept going. And got more and more unbelievable. A curse, a handfast, a year apart. . . . . I was glad when it finally ended.
2,454 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »