Reviews for If I Didn't Know Better
sschu25319 chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
I love this pairing and I love this story, looking forward to more McLiz.
sschu25319 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
I love this chapter, the way they are talking to each other is great, realistic, really good. I wish this story was longer since I'm enjoying it so much.
sschu25319 chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I'm loving this story, I look forward to more of you McLiz stories. Throwing other men in there is good (Cruz), always thought he was cute. Got to create some tension, jealousy, but also John has a reason to be hesitant in telling Liz how he feels because of the kids, it's reasonable for him not to want to hurt Liz or the kids if he can't handle a family even if he is interested in Liz. Good storyline.
sschu25319 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I love Kelly and the friendship Elizabeth and Kelly have. This is a good story, of course I want John and Liz to end up together but I like the idea of her trying to fix him up.
sschu25319 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I love this pairing and would love to see it happen on GH although I know it's not going to, from what I've see online not enough viewer interest but I've always loved John and of course Elizabeth and since Jason is gone this is a good guy/bad guy, sexy, I think they look great together. I'd like to see a fanfiction following since he showed up in Port Charles and got to know Elizabeth and then it turn into a passionate romance.
Twisted Musalih chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
Thx u for updating. Loved it
Miss Raye chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Oh man! Come on, liz give him a chance! I hope john gets food to go and takes it over to her place ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
No...it can't be over...the update was soo short.
Twisted Musalih chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Cant wait to read more
sashahailee chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Is this the end. It has it located on your site as complete. I really love it.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
That's it...more please. D
Virgy15 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
I just found this one and surprisingly I'm really enjoying it! I'm normally only a Liason fan but this pairing caught my eye keep up the great work!
trini12180 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Chapter 5 is from Vengeance but I am loving this story
kat8735 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
I like the story with the McBain setup. However you have 3 different stories here -if I didn't know better, once more with feeling,and vengeance. Could you please fix this?
Lizbeth2003 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
LOL! Love the remark about he better be nothing like Lucky.