Reviews for End of the Road
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Sammy had a big melt down, scaring the crap out of Dean and bringing out his big brotherlyness. Of course I love that.

I never did think about Constance being someone Sam kissed instead of kissing Jess last. Nice catch on that and putting it to use for his anguish. I enjoyed this very much.
Pendragon.P a s s i o n chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
ok the first chappie was VERY good. extremely cute and amusing and all brotherly and whatnot and this chappie. literally heartbreaking. like it was all going fine, beautifully written and I was keeping it together but as soon as I read 'The last woman I kissed wasn't Jessica.' omg. I lost it. literally my heart just broke for poor Sammy, and for Dean too and I cried. you made me cry! how evil! but seriously. so well written, a few little spelling mistakes here and there but I barely even noticed, it was just THAT good :)

passion.
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
infantile amnesia

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really like how you speak of Dean knowing Sam saw so much more than him - but thank goodness does not recall.

And how you compare (Through Dean's eyes) Their mom's death and Jess. Nicely done and well thought out.

The visual you gave of Sam 'looking dead' spot on! He certainly would be shocked into pale, deadly stillness!

You wrote: "Sammy, can you even hear me, man? Huh? Do something so I know you're in there and know what I'm saying, would ya? Please?"

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I so loved that part. Dean is worried sick and Sam isn't talking!

Sam realizing he'd missed his interview - so in shock knowing Jess wanted him to go to it- so Sam. And the double meaning behind Sam saying 'he wasn't there'. Just brilliant. I wished that'd been filmed.

I understand difficult to write -but truly does not show here.

Very smooth and again I say...well thought out.

Love the end foreshadowing!

Excellent job, Mouse, excellent!

Kare
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Wow - this is impressive. You are really getting into their heads and filling in those missing moments. Well written.
Cainchan chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
really good and so sad. how broken sam is, how desperate and only dean can hold him and protect him from the guilt, the sadness and the emptiness sam feels because of jessicas death.
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Fantastic chapter capturing a difficult moment in the brothers lives. Well done and much appreciated.
cold kagome chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
awwwwwe.. love it
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
I am left breathless with this. I thought the first part was phenominal but this? It's well-deserved as part of my faves collection. Your descriptions captivated me so that I HAD to keep reading. I felt, saw and tasted everything... wow. I'm just floored. Thank you sooooo much for writing this second chapter!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Awesome. You got the boys spot on there with their words and reactions to each other after being apart for so long. Wish Kripke had included a scene with Dean taking care of Sam and perfect that Dean's comforting touch whilst tending to his little brother relaxed and reassured him. And as Sam relaxed so did Dean. Totally believable ending with a little tension seeping in as Sam refuses to go with Dean to Colorado as his interview is in 10 hours, just as it did in the epi.

Would love you to extend this fic sometime.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Loved the story. I always wanted to see Dean take care of Sam after his encounter with Constance. I especially liked the way you eased the boys back into their roles through touch and caring. It is the most natural way for them to express their feelings without having to say the words.

I hope you do continue the story and I look forward to your next piece.
ami chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
You are a fantastic writer. I love the big brother little brother protective angsty boys. Well done I'll look forward to more of your stories. Thankyou.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I liked this very much. Nice job.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Beautifully done!

Dean espcecially was so in charecter.

I really do hope you expand on this fic. I adore pilot/S-1 stories!

You wrote: Well, I won't have to kill you," Dean said as he ran his fingers over the hood of the Impala, fingertips brushing against scratch after scratch marring the car's jet-black paint.

I just love that part! Tee-hee...

On alert!

Karen
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Lovely, mousefic . . . You really captured the essense of both brothers so well, it was like watching part of the episode on TV. Nice writing.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED THIS PIECE! How way cool! you have wonderful insight into the characters; they lend to your pen really well! :D I felt for each of them, the give-and-take relationship. *hugs story* I'd love for you to finish this-what made Dean swing back and end up rescuing his brother.

"Sam's Bitch Face was thrown in the older man's direction. Dean would never admit to anyone that he had missed being a victim of Sam's patented glare."-My fave phrase! I would never have considered the notion that Dean might actually miss Sam in that fashion. LOL Can you imagine a little Sammy with a face like that?

Thank you for writing.