Reviews for Dreaming of Pinwheels
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I liked it.
Fuck You FFN chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
THE TOP DROPPED DURING THE CREDITS? WHEN? (I mean, I believe he got out, definitely, but more specificity is always bril.)

The one about Robert believing his dad even though part of him knew it wasn't real just broke me. It was so sad, and powerfully so - especially because of what it says about their relationship /

This fic is bril. Definitely. You actually made me like Robert a lot, and I'm normally ambivalent when it comes to him.

Regards,

-Seek
Lorien Urbani chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This was an absolutely wonderful story. Your characterization of Robert is very accurate and it was great to read about his thoughts. He went through so much emotional turmoil in the movie and you showed that really well - his fears, his uncertainty, his despair. Truly well done.

My favourite part of this story was Robert meeting Mal in limbo. He doesn't know she is Mal, of course, but I have wondered about his entire experience in limbo and I really like your take on it, and on Mal. She is a very beautiful predator in dreams. You got that absolutely right.

I really liked your mention of Alice and the rabbit hole because that was exactly what came to my mind while watching the movie. They went through so many levels of dreams, each a new world full of uncertanties because really, no one could be totally sure what was going to happen. Great!

I truly loved this Robert-centric piece. If you ask me, he is an unjustly neglected character in Inception. You truly did him justice.
thereisafire chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh my god, why is not letting me review this? Sorry if it sends multiple times.

Anyway, loved your descriptions of the team through Robert's point of view. And your use of language is very evocative.

I'm glad you put my idea to good use.
Floranna chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love this. It's amazing. Thank you.
Chaotic Memory chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was very well written, in the movie I really liked the part were he sees the pinwheel in the safe. It was one of my favorite scenes and I was hoping someone could write a fanfiction to put Robert Fisher's feelings into words, AKA this story.

Oh and by the way, in the movie theater at the end when he stun the top, people in the theater were saying, "Stop, topple over" etc., and everybody (quietly) laughed when we didn't get to see if it did or not.
Naomi Hansen chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
After watching Inception the second time, I have to agree with you (but for different reason, since I didn't notice those small details).

By the way, hey! More Fischer fics! That alone makes this cool. :D

I'd say more, but I gotta go now.

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Yeah, the haterz can suck it D

OMG I_I this was amazing. I'd never been so interested in what Fisher Jr was doing but wow... I is impressed )

Wonderful job.