Reviews for Can't Turn the Blind to Stone
AvaleeDarling chapter 7 . 2/16
I read your bio (weird I know don't judge me) and usually I don't like pestering authors to update, I think it's incredibly rude and irritating. I usually only leave honest criticism or adoring support if I actually feel moved to leave a review, but since you seem to feed off that pestering UPDATE PWEEEEASE message or as you so eloquently put it A SWIFT KICK IN (INSERT BODY PART HERE). So I'll do both.
WRITE THIS STORY!
UPDATE THIS STORY!
IT'S A GOOD STORY!
No, really, it fairly well written and intriguing. I want to see your character grow. I want see the story evolve because I think it deserves it.
so yeah UPDATE DAMMIT IT'S 2016 WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? THE ICE CAPES TO MELT? (throwing a fanfiction tantrum feels weird. . . . .)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
Bleeding... Are you changing your skin, Cassalie?
Ouch... Basilisk eyes, first time? Painful.
Cassalie, you will have to test your eyes on mice, or something. First, living mice (do they turn to stone when they look at you, you look at them, or you have intent to shut them up?), then blind living mice (will Matt be safe from basilisk eyes, no matter what the circumstances are?)
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
UnWrittenXD chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Just read your first chapter and loved it! Can't wait to continue reading this story (even though I really should be studying for finals hehe)
Doyle0915 chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
Sweet god man! Why haven't you updated. I need to know what happens.
SaphiraRyuuka chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
keep this up!
CarnivorousOak chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Ooh what's happening here? I'm interested.
Lizzy B chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Great story! Update soon please!
Alysiana chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Please tell me you update regularly. You can't finish a chapter like that without making a couple readers anxious. Geez, we like Cass just as much as you do and what on earth is going on? Isn't she breathing? Why can't he hear anything? Gah! Too many questions.
Ryuno chu chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
This is getting really good. I like Cassellie; she's a well balanced character. I'm eager to see where this goes.
DevilsDelusionalMistress chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
I have enjoyed your story! I hope you one day add too it!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
I like your story so far.
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Would like to read more please.
Dhea Hunter chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I'm really enjoying your story so far , hope you update soon !
Kelana-ti chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Ah... Medusa, yes? Interesting. Now the title makes sense.
RubyBabyDragon chapter 6 . 6/4/2013