Reviews for Talk Is Cheap
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Did you read that one fic about the time Jensen first met the ream and he had been taken hostage and the bad guys sewed his mouth shut? That one was good.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Great fic
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Love all five but the first one... The only thing I could say the first time I saw my daughter was Oh John, she's so pretty. Was and still is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
THE HUG! -flails- OMG! -dies-
Cider Sky chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Squee! Another 5 times one, i LOVEEEE your five times series. I beg you, please keep doing these, they are jam-packed with H/C, humor, adventure, etc. It's like getting to read five awesome fics. I loved all of these, I esp. like the way you wrote how Jensen met Clay, I am going to just consider this canon in my mind. Aisha's was hilarious, you write her so well and we see so little of her in the fandom...

SO I'm totally going to request something, if you have the time and motivation, awesome, if not, i will continue to read your fics with fervor - can we see an elaboration on either 5. Cougar of this fic or Head Case? I'm obviously a Cougar/Jensen H/C fan...

Anyway, I love everything you are writing. I can't wait for more, it makes the sheisty days not so sheisty and man, do you write the Losers well...
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Yep, only Cougar can... grin...

Thank you for writing it.

Keep writing.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great week and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
LOVED this story! The 5 times genre is awesome, and you do it so well! I was almost in tears for the last one, Cougar was just so much more emotional than usual, but still so in character!

Awesome. Love your work.
parisindy chapter 1 . 8/21/2010

okay the last one is the best one!
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Finally, I am able to read this. I tried 3 times earlier and it wouldn't let me.

To be a little honest, the fact that Jensen's name is going on the birth certificate as the father is a little weird. Sweet, but weird. Are they from West Virginia? (No offense to anyone from WV. My aunt lives there and she says it is the leading state in inbreeding.)

Anyway, the birth of Hannah was a very beautiful scene.

I remember the second scene from one of your other story. But it's still a good one. Now that's a way to get a job offer.

The third scene is so sad. No matter how many times or ways I read about the chopper, like Jensen, it makes me speechless.

The fourth scene is great. Very funny. Although, the movie Clay isn't exactly like the comic Clay, they both do seem to not talk about Max until after the sex is over.

The fifth scene is the best for me. Of course that could be because Cougar and Jensen are my favorites. I love that Cougar is so stunned by the fact that Jensen is alive that he drops his gun. Then, he speaks more than he's ever spoken before. Then he holds Jensen and doesn't let go.

Best line: ""I thought I lost you..."

Thank you for this excellent fic. I love your 5shots.
zsadist7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
please keep writing fics about the losers since there's hardly any at all.u r a great writer and i also love ur chuck/casey fics as well. jensen/cougar is just as awesome. hey wouldn't it be cool if u crossed over those four characters-like chuck and jensen are bffs and casey and cougar r jealous and scheming to get them back. just an idea. anyways totally luv ur stuff and plz keep it up.
Ashley.X.Rose chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I absolutely LOVE these style stories, they are always a good read.

My favourite is definately Cougar, although Hannah is absolutely adorable.

Keep up the good work.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
hehe I was thinking of doing a simplier story -

Mine starts out with Aisha madly asking Jensen is he has ever been quiet and stopped talking. Then it goes on to tell the five times Jensen was quiet. Not speechless, like yours but silent. Sound like an okay story to you '.'?

Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
1 and 5 were the best! Loved it!
Reader One chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awwwwuh! The last one is definitely my favorite!