Reviews for Five Simple Steps for Taking Over the Galaxy
GoldenJedi chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
Swiss lederhosen-clad dancing yodelers? And Han with the Force? Amazing stuff! Great little story, PT!
CrossoverSatellite chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
I started reading this when it suddenly updated, which was awesome. You've got a whole lot of good stories written. Thanks.
The Layman chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
Words fail me. (But in a good way! That deffinately stayed in tune with the randomosity that made P&B a hit. Can't wait till your next endeavor!)
GoldenJedi chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
I got all dizzy... Who has the green dish now? Leia? :P and Vuvuzelas! Maybe THAT would make Brain go away!
The Layman chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
OH, don't even get me started on vuvuzelas! HRmmmm!
The Layman chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Yeah, who knew indeed...

And now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen one piece of footware in all my years of knowing Star Wars that /isn't/ a boot.

Who would've thunk it?
princessofthescoundrels chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
"Because no one in this galaxy weasrs shoes... they all wear boots!"

haha oh my god you are so funny.
GoldenJedi chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
LOL Zuuuuuul! And Pinky going into the light!
The Layman chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
OK, I give, what the referance is?

And I was going to say something about the "Jedi training",but then I realized that's how the humor on P&B works. Actually, it mimicked the show's signature humor quite well. Kudos!
IrrelevantIsKey chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Oh noes! This story , is adorable, bordering on ridiculous and I love it. Can't wait for another update!
The Layman chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Yay Airplane referance! (Lesley Neilson pwns!)
GoldenJedi chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Ha! I have Brain's lightsaber! If I could send pics over here I'll show you! :D Awesome story...
dm1 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Poor Pinky, needs a psychiatrist! I would imagine he would, being around Brain so much!

Brain... never insult Han's ship! Or his grammar, for that matter...

Darth Pinky... now that has a ring to it.
dm1 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Oh, my! The Ewoks are let loose on the galaxy with no way to stop them.

Luke is going to train Brain (!) in the ways of the Force now, this should get interesting. Already Brain is using a Yoda-ism, although with yellow eyes, that can't be good.

Loved Han's comment about the 2 inch light saber... funny!
GoldenJedi chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
"Do you know how to use the Force?""No, but once I was a contestant on the Price is Right,"- I just LOVED this dialogue, for some odd reason. Evil Ewoks! Muahahaha, I can't wait! :D