Reviews for TV
madier1095 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Haha, I giggled a lot while reading this.
Sunshine. A chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I don't know what you were forewarning about, that was so funny! We must have a similar humor because I didn't stop laughing until the end but mostly when Woody wanted to watch Real Housewives. Great job, I would have gone with either Hamm or Jessie in what to watch. Just saying : )
Liza chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I also have a wierd sence of hummor and could not stop laphing. :D
linklover77 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Haha very cute. ;) I love your ideas. They're so original. If only I could have some good ideas...hehe. :D

I love Jessie in this. Her and her cartoons. ;)
The Owl's Pen chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
*laughing* This was GREAT! Each of the toys was so in character here about what they wanted to watch... Jessie with the Beverly Hillbillies and Spongebob, Prickle wanting Shakespeare in Love, Slinky liking Animal Planet. I loved it that Buzz got the joke in Spanish when everyone else didn't. And Mrs. Potatohead wanting to watch "What Not To Wear!" I laughed so hard at that part.

But my favorite thing about this is that it showcases your signature one-liners SO well! Everybody gets to say something funny, and in the meantime you back the conversation with the rising action of trying to find something to watch. This is a prime example of what I love about your writing. Keep it up!
BEE chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
looooooove ittt.

BEE :)
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hahahahaha! Love it! Buttercup's line about Spongebob, "When is it not playing?" That is so true. :P I don't get the last line, though. And I feel stupid that I don't understand it, lol. Anyways, this was awesome!
Aoi Umi Opallene chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Thumbs up for your sense of humor. Andy's and Bonnie's toys are like a family already, indeed! I might've seen Rex instead as the cartoon-o-phile, but hey, this works. I LOLed at Potato Head switching to Fox. Just for the channel's rep in general...that's PERFECT. XD I'm so glad you included everyone here. So cute!
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Hahahah, I adore this

It was hilarious! I was giggling the whole way through. I especially liked the ending line - pure gold.

Oh, and I agree with Chuckles about the Jersey Shore. I laughed out loud imagining him saying that!

Keep it up. Really cool stuff.