Reviews for Arsenic and Old Lace
Aurora Abbot chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This was one of the best WC stories I've read! Well done. I loved reading it and enjoyed every bit of it!
Sammy chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I really enjoyed it!
sblack78 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I know this is an older store but I wanted to say how much I liked it,,,very well done!
Jess chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
*dying
Otherwise, this is brilliant!
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This story was brilliant! It had me riveted and interested the whole way through. Some great character development and depiction. Thank you for sharing!
Bgirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Oh my gosh! I've only read the first story, but I absolutely LOVED IT! I'm especially fond of the line: A promise is a promise, even made in silence. Amazing! Oh! And the ending was hilarious! Ur such a fantastic writer!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
love your story!
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Another good story. I loved the beginning with Neal at the Burke's House when he got sick.
God Bless,
SW
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
The ending was painfully cute and it was a remarkable story. I didn't like Elaine in the beginning but by the end I certainly did. I love Neal risking himself for others. It was just... Really reaaaaalllly good
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
aww, great job! the last section was especially amusing. the "show me your medical degree" line surprised me into actually laughing out loud!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
wow this was absolutely brilliant!
laughter-erupting humor mixed with intense suspense added up with cute imaginery. so loved reading
Ca Staub chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Gooddd. I love stories when Neal is poisoned.
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
hahahaha! this was amazing! and the ending was PERFECT! it was like, just right, the icing on the cake! cause pretty much the entire fic is serious, and slightly depressing, and VERY intense, and the end is just adorable! XD so, i just want to congradulate you on an amazing fic! great job, i really enjoyed reading it! just one quick question. i totally dont know medicine or poison at all, is nightshade really a poison? with daybreak being its antidote? cause if so, that is amazing! whoever named them was like, a genius! alright, im done now! i look forward to reading more of your work!
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wow...you write one exciting story...couldn't stop reading until it was over...Have to read some more of yours...
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Absolutely fabulous story, I loved it, great drama, suspense, buddiness, and humor.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »