Reviews for The Bridge
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
very beautiful story.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
wonderful story!

love peter talking about the bridge!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
not bad, though Neal was a lil OOC but he was drunk :P
Less101 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Nice story. It shows how Peter and Neal care about each other. Thank you.
mam711 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Very nice. Loved the bridge metaphors. Liked that both June and Peter were astute enough and concerned enough to keep an eye on Neal.
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I like this story very much, using the bridge story from the second episode of this season. Peter's metaphor was apt.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
PERFECTION! Wow, I loved that so much. Wonderfully written and so in character. Not too sappy. The end was especially perfect.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wonderful! I love that you've delved so deeply and uniquely into Neal's bridge memory. I'm nuts about your bridge analogy - it's fantastic and eye-opening. Lovely Peter/Neal interaction and the adorable "sleepover" request made me smile. Great work! :D

Just one slight correction: Neal did tell Diana this story in "Need to Know," but he and Kate were admiring a bridge from a hotel room. Still, I love this story, especially the part about Peter and Neal's early days as partners.
10EE6 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I really like Neal drunk and contemplative. Not so much drunk and funny. I really enjoyed your story with Neal sharing small details about his past. Hope you write more just like it.
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Loved this! I thought the part about the dogs was funny though. Greattt storry. I hope you write more in the futuree!
govgal chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I really liked the bridge metaphor. it makes a lot of sense to me.
Ultracape chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wonderful story.

I had originally really liked the bridge story and the $1,000 hamburgers.

The was very true to character because Neal does tend to go back and forth over his mourning. I think the whole prison thing probably had a lot to do with that.

Great job and looking forward to more.
bittergreen chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This was a charming and beautifully poignant story. I thought it was so surprising on the show when Neal revealed that bit of personal history to Diana about the bridge. It's funny how he can be so reticent with Peter, though. I just wish those 2 guys could sit down and have a good heart-to-heart soon about Neal and Kate and grief and recovery and finding Kate's murderer! Neal needs to heal and move on, but I want to see Peter comfort and support him! You did a great job with this, and I am looking forward to reading more of your stories!
Stroma chapter 1 . 8/20/2010