Reviews for Strongest Disciple Naruto
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This would be very interesting to see. I mean a Shinobi and a Martial Artist have some conflicting ideas so it would be interesting to see how Naruto will handle being from both worlds. And with this being a harem there are plenty of great females that would be amazing fits for Naruto in this world I would have to say. I wonder how Miu will end up feeling about Naruto. He seems like her type so I am sure she will grow to care about him greatly I wonder though will Naruto try to beat her grandfather to date her or will he just sneak around him and see her. I mean he is a shinobi lol.
Shadowprice chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
this is good you should make more
Chooch77 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This looks like it has the potential to be a great story, please update it soon! (I have read the poll, but, please update the others quickly so you can get to this one!)
thewonderingman chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
The story so far is not very good.

I'm not hating on you, but nothing in this story realy pops out and says read me, it's not funny, erotic, action packed or romantic so far its sorta bland realy.

But it was still well writen, and was yet again a very smooth read.

It lacks anything truely inteesting at this point, but I have a feeling you have something up your sleeve to draw more peaple in to this one, so I'll stick around and see what happens.

I guess I'll be waiting for the next chapter then.
DaDarknessWithin chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
... PFFT a 12 year old in the naruto verse can shot lighting, jump over cannons, run faster than a speeding train, and break boulders with their hands... thats nothing mui isn't as fast as a 12 year old ninja
SeigZeon chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
so who will be in the harem?
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
There's a Naruto/Histories Strongest Disciple Kenechi Crossover section you could put this story in.
hanipman chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
So how old is Naruto, now that there's a remake? Seems much younger and hints the next chapter as a time skip. Personally, I prefer the original story, but this is still a good start.
atlantisatlan12 chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
awesome story, cant wait or more, i see a real lot of potential for it to go farther.
pensuka chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
interesting
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
cool story
Silber D. Wolf chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
good story!
please continue chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Please consider writing more chapters of the story I like it a lot
Wicken25 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
oh I would love to see what happens next. Naruto a disciple with potential and yet a different style they don't even know, I downloaded all the episodes I might make a story idea out of it.
Tikky Mikk chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Cool story, hope you update soon.