Reviews for Naruto: Prince of the Underworld
Teledora chapter 11 . 1/25
So why are the Furies threatening Naruto if he's Hades kid... oh right, the entire 'gods don't give two shits about their kids shit'
Teledora chapter 6 . 1/25
You're PoV is all over the place.. Holy fuck
Personaly, I think that Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon hate each other because of how they got their powers. Yes, they were born from Tiatans, and yes they have natural powers as well, but even Gods can feel envy. Its believed that Gods get their specific powers from their respective worshippers and what THEY believe in. Zeus could've wanted to have powers over water, or Hades with lightning... but they got what they got. Another reason could be that they were asigned those powers, or hades doesnt like being underground, or they simply dont like each other. the last one I can think of is that Poseidon and Hades are resentfull of their YOUNGER brother being king simply because of their mothers actions.
LordOfKitsune chapter 8 . 1/14
Wait. I just realised. If the demigods are born in another country, how would they get to camp half blood. I mean, the gods aren't just going to stay in one country and get freaky with the people in said country, right? So, they're fucked. Anyways, good story!
Snow chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
Great chapter but one thing that you got kinda mixed up on is the Chirons father is a Titan and not a god.
Sal198 chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
It's not 'Erre es korakas! but πάει να φάει κοράκι páei na fáei koráki
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Zeus is an asshole and gained a swelled ego because he was the only one to not be swallowed by Kronus. The reason Hades hates him is because in myth, Zeus cheated him out of his birthright of being eldest by taking the sky and in the book because Zeus attempted to murder his children after the prophecy came out due to not wanting anyone of Hades blood being in charge of whether or not Olympus burns. Poseidon hates Zeus because he usually always blames him for the crap that happens. And most of olympus dislikes Zeus because he is an overdramatic drama queen that throws a tantrum whenever something doesn't go his way, along with being a hypocrite when blaming Poseidon and Hades of breaking their vow when he was the first to do so.
Zeus doesn't trust many of the other olympians because of Hera, Poseidon, Apollo and Hephaestus trapping him in a golden net early on in his reighn because he was acting like a tyrant like his father and they wouldn't let him out until he promised on the river Styx that he would be a better ruler. Hera was bound to a mountain top for that and Poseidon and Apollo were forced to build the walls of Troy after that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Beginning was not all that good man. By the logic you set forth, Hades came to there world and split the power of the kraken and made the biju. Please tell me how that makes sense. And how does Sasuke just GET the next level of the Sharingan after they left their dimension, Naruto didn't die and plus he didn't see it happen in front of him. There's no way for him to sense it either. And why isn't there more of a reaction from Naruto after reading the scroll.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
don't HATE each other per say, but Hades the truely eldest of them is always getting the short end of the stick, the rest is rivalry and stress mostly if I had to guess. They are also very territorial, and not human, we cannot truely understand them completely as we are.
haydenkelley01 chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
I thought Nyx was a primordial goddess not a ancient goddess
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
The Kraken and Kyuubi analogy is completely off. Kyuubi has many times the power of a Kraken, so how the hell can it be a part?
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Nice Start!
Eltyr chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
Yay for Kingdom Hearts distractions
Eltyr chapter 22 . 4/7/2015
WAIT, WAIT, DID YOU MAKE THANATOS LOOK LIKE RYOJI FROM PERSONA? If so, then you are AWESOME!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
SSSSHHHH###$$$%%% this sh*$ about to get REAL!