Reviews for Naruto: Prince of the Underworld
Eltyr chapter 8 . 4/8
Yay for Kingdom Hearts distractions
Eltyr chapter 22 . 4/7
WAIT, WAIT, DID YOU MAKE THANATOS LOOK LIKE RYOJI FROM PERSONA? If so, then you are AWESOME!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 10 . 4/6
SSSSHHHH###$$$%%% this sh*$ about to get REAL!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 8 . 4/6
F#$% YEAH KINGDOM HEARTS!
I RECENTLY GOT THE II.5 VERSION (2.5)...IT'S AWESOME!
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 3 . 4/5
PLEASE update the spelling & grammer
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 2 . 4/5
1.) no
2.) sibling rivalry, X3 (I have a sibling, so I know what I'm talking about)
3.) why not just borrow from library, or buy it from the bookstore, or off someone
-just a question/request; please try to not make so many typos (I know they do happen, I'm not saying your doing it on purpose, but maybe, asking for a BETA reader would help? it just cause its hard to make sense of some parts)
hope I didn't offend :)
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 1 . 4/5
shadow clone... made out of shadows... SICKNESS!
Straider chapter 22 . 3/29
While the crossover is not bad, if you don't deviate from original storyline after including new characters, there is no point in adding them.
My advice is to be more original. If you make a crossover, wreck old storyline and make a new one)
yukicrewger2 chapter 13 . 2/21
oneroi, or rather oneiroi means dreams, sons of nyx and brothers of Orpheus and Thanatos
Smithzila123 chapter 3 . 2/21
Doesn't make any sense if you teach them jutsu. Number one: Naruto by that time in the anime only knows rasengan, summoning and shadow clone. Number two: All ninja had to train for years to be able to use their chakra. Number three: They wouldn't have enough chakra to do any jutsu. It would be training civilians to use chakra. Number four: would they even have chakra circulatory systems in the world of Percy Jackson?
midnightgamin chapter 4 . 1/31
Kinda confusing switching from 3rd person to 1st person pov. BUT it's the story I'm interested in not the grammar. :)
killer4853 chapter 22 . 1/27
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 22 . 1/24
very good

Kaito is hungry wants to eat
Guest chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
that last song was soooo out there it wasn't funny but the others were funny as hell lol
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2014