Reviews for Random
DragonGate chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Just had to review on this one, the whole series is hilarious, but "Warning: If the help desk thinks your question is stupid" takes the cake. Had that sign for a long while in my military computer help desk office. And "This department requires no physical fitness program" is one I've seen at people's desks around our command.
Ardeliah chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
These were cute and made me giggle.
Blurring Fandoms chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
I loved this chapter. Absolutely loved it!
Sailor's Wife chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
OK, LOVED this! the humor was really good, ok so I didn't get all the references. I'm not a sci-fi, cartoon type of person * runs and hides * I know, I'm a big SG1/SGA fan. Only relented to watch SG1 because I was dating a geek and he begged. I feel in love with the Mythology (I double majored in Nursing and Athropology in college), but, references I didn't get aside... I loved it!
Illaine Waterhouse chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
ILU

Oh and when it comes to prank wars... Dye is a MUST! You should really, REALLY read "Tangled Webs" by Gaia Caecilia and the other one, what-was-her-name-again, in the LotR-section for ideas! You can find it among my favourites ;)
Miss Crookshanks chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Okay, this was hilarious. Thank you for brightening my computer-problem riddled day.
Blurring Fandoms chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
I liked this. These, actually. Very nice. Is there more coming?
Belvella chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
You know Meagra sometimes i dont know why I pretend to like you.

As for you DPB you are just as bad as that sister of yours.

Otherwise nice story.

Oh really like SGA-13.

you need to do a taxi chapter.
Sidewinder chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Funny, but i think the Genii are more like the russians, on accout of the farming and the poorly constructed A-bombs.

That said please keep it going, add in movies