Reviews for I Should Be Sleeping
Stillsoul chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Are you going to continue it? I really hope you are soon! I love this story, it's different to any other fanfic I've ever read!
WriteToSaveYourself chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
Love your updates. I loom forward to them, just thought I should let you know. I hope you're still working on this story. I followed on another account, but made a new one because I forgot the password. Oops :)
Pain-In-The-Dance chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
I don't think that it's possible to hate you. :) I can't wait to see how it unfolds!
Pain-In-The-Dance
Adailia chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
I like it...but jasper and Alice...did they ever meet?
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
AHHHH! IM SO HAPPY YOUR WRITING AGAIN! I MISSED YOUR SOTRY ALERTS! LOVE IT AND CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
loving-this-twilight chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
You left two years! You can leave it at that! Jasper and Alice didn't even meet (properly)! :(
loving-this-twilight chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
Ohhh Jasper...
brit chic1 chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
write more!
brit chic1 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
love it it's tottaly hillarious but if some one told me ALL woman are crazy i would beat the f***** c*** out of them :-)
bellaa chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOONNNNN¡!
alieangel chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
:) update soon :)
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
OOOOOOOOOOOOH! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! SO EXCITED FOR MORE! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! PLZZZZZZZZ RITE MORE SOOOON! AMAZING!
Keke1516 chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
i had two favorite parts

bruised tush and

wacked out moment

hope u can update soon i really like this story :)
twilighter168 chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
LEIGHHHHH! 3 I'm so glad you posted again. I wasn't sure if you would or not after our chat! But i'm so happy you did! I loved this chapter! Can't wait for more!

I also love your blog! And i think i am following you on twitter!

Hope everything is going great for you, and not as stressful :)

:DDD

Looking forward to more chapters, and all that jazz!

-Kelsi
AlreadyOnMars chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
That was a good chapter! My favourite part was definitely the "I am a failure at flirting. It's official" :D