Reviews for All's Fair In Love And War
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR YOU HORRIBLE UPDATER! AND YOU'VE UPDATED OTHER STORIES!

Now for the compliments: Love the story ;) it's great, even if I have no love of Yaoi and think RoyEd is just creepy.

Now please please please update soon!
anonymous chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
i LOVE it! :D its awesome! ... but i dont get it... i thought that Vannia and Rachell knows whats supposed to happen... and i thought they knew the anime...then why are they shocked at whats happening if they should know whats about to happen? ... i just dont get it...
CrystalRainstorm chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
Okay, I am officially obsessed with this story XD I'm an ABSOLUTE Ed fangirl (Roy's not bad, either, but Ed will always be number one :D) and you're a FANTASTIC writer!

The storyline is really good. But I wonder - what the heck happened to get Rachelle and Vannia there? Eh, you'll reveal it later, wontcha?

LOVES YOU! :DDD And I better get those cookies XD
XxCrimson SpiritxX chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
dude! I luved the story! Its...SO... AWESOME! But if ur hand is cramping badly at least let it rest for a few hours or so. Dont stress urself 3. Keep it up girl!
Dream of Cream chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
OOOOOOOHHH! YAY KOOKIES! WOOHOO! HAHA AWSOME CHAPTER AND I HOPE TO READ ANOTHER ONE! XD
XxLollipopsxX chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Shhh. Yuppers, I'm eatin' fruit roll ups and kittens- oof! I mean, uh, chocolate. Yeah, chocolate. Heh.

Do you dislike Winry? I found the tellin' her off part really funny. I find some manga characters annoyin' like Kagome from Inuyasha. Don't get me wrong, she's one of my faves, but sometimes she's really annoyin'.

Great chappy! Rachell blushes, eh? Wonder what's dat 'bout... ;)
little firework chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
AWESOME!
XxLollipopsxX chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
Epicc... Suspensee... Mittens with kittens. Sorry, just popped out!

"A brat that swears a lot." Havoc said.

"An arrogant pipsqueak." Hughes nodded.

"Useless! Just useless!" Roy complained.

Ha! 12 words that describe Edward Elric. Feh. Glittery Edward.

Noes! The rainbows makin' me go crazy! *looks around before clearing throat*

"Er... Pie?"

Had to add that as well. Yeah.

Awwhs. I made you cry? Well, I had to stick up for you and your story's awesomeness, ya know? This story's just so hilarious with the ways Rachell and Vannia act. I love this story and you!

-mwk is out! Quoting Stewie from Family Guy's new episode here: "'If anyone's gonna take that b*tch down, it's gonna be me!'"
HelloToGoodbye chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
You

Are

Awesome

Just wanted to let you know that, in case you didn't know. I 3 this story. Its so well written and Rachell is soo cool! I like Vannia too :) You better keep writing this story missy! Or else...An thanks for the mental image of Envy...it was scrumpous ;)

Never stop writing

~Calliebear
iGothic chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
Wait. Rachelle & Vannia are fans of FMA, right? Then why were they suprised when they knew all that Alchemy crud?And can you, for me, make this an EdxOC fanfic? & Why do i keep asking these questions? Because I'm insane, duh! XD
XxLollipopsxX chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
Don't worry, I didn't die! Fruit Roll Up and anime kept me alive. Of it wasn't for them, I could've died.

You did a good job for the Nina part, fabulous. :)

I read your other review by Adriannrod Svit-Kona Sama. It's good critism, but who cares if you have a Mary-Sue? The point in writing fanfics is to create a good story, despite whoever the character is. And there will always be an overused plot in a story, millions of stories can't always be the same.

And you have done just that. You have created a wonderful story, despite what anyone ever says.
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
. Btw, is this based on the manga, the original anime, or the new anime? .
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 4 . 9/2/2010

Mary Sue. No original plot. Several spelling errors in each chapter. Just saying. A self-insert Mary-sue like this is kind of... Yeah...

The only work involved is transcribing from the manga, and then adding in your characters at various points. Rachell especially is a mary-sue, considering you are making her identical to Edward, even including the whole 'don't call me that one word' stuff. Both the characters integrate too easily, quite honestly. I won't deny that copying takes work, but it doesn't take any originality. If I wanted to read a transcribed version of the manga, I'd just read the manga... Maybe you should read around and stuff... . I don't mean this to be insulting, because I did it once, but really? Really? I'll give you kudos at least for capitalizing and everything. .
itsatruemiracle chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
NO ONE CARES ABOUT THESE GIRLZ THEY CAN NEVER COME TO FMA WORLD BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT REAL THESE GIRLZ SO YES AND ALSO DONT PUT THE WRONG CHARACTER LABELS }
XxLollipopsxX chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
Aww. Nina's story is so sad. I nearly cried watching it.

And Scar makes his appearence. Dun, dun, dun!

The suspense is killing me! Update soon! :)