Reviews for Second Time Series
this story is hilarious and i have never laughed so hard at a story but also felt the need to cry from how sweet it was
malexfaith chapter 1 . 5/30
Ok so this series was amazing. This last part was great, it was fun and original and so detailed. Nice wrap up. I've read and reviewed before, but had to write a review again. Thanks heaps for sharing
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 3 . 5/3
This series is such a masterpiece. It's funny, ridiculous, romantic and dramatic at the same time. I truly loved reading it, you truly know what you are doing when it comes to literature.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 3 . 3/18
This was absolutely beautiful and a wonderful journey. I'm crying! It was great, and I loved it and the other two parts. You are a fantastic writer, and I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your stories. I hope you are encouraged to come back and write more soon as I would be very willing to read them. Great job on this. :)
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
Nawwwwwwwwwwwww...
Im crying now! That was so beautiful!
ThankyouThankyouThankyou!
Ahyah chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
This was such a freaking good read. I've thoroughly enjoyed what I have read thus far. My favourite parts in this story has got to be Rachel & Quinn's interactions. Definitely will be added to my favourites list and I know for a fact I'll be reading the whole series again sometime in the future. Kudos jeds!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
OH. MY. GOD. This was amazing! I laughed hard at a few parts in these chapters. I loved everything about this
BlackShip007 chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Just came thru and reread this story. I fell in love with it all over again.

P.S.
"You threw your virginity at me that night! I barely had time to catch it!" I laughed out loud at this statement every time.
May chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Came back to read again the whole series ah it's fantastic how I miss your writing!
DevlinGrace chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
I really enjoyed this...thanks for writting
lee.hunter chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
*squeal!
Janire chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Great and sooo much fun! so much fun! ;)
Love all your work!
LikeNobodysWatching chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
what can i possibly do to get you to update and feed my unadulterated OBSESSION with this? I fucking adore this. It is funny, sweet, cute, angsty in the right places.
wing.kr chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Im not good at english. But I couldnt help but write a review! Im kind of learning english through your story! Whenever you update again, I ll be happy to see these adorable two girls! I can t wait to read next chapter! I believe you ll update next chapter someday. Cause you said you still have more to tell with this story.

And I was amazed at your apology for being late. You wrote this awesome story so I think you dont have to apology for being late. Including me, all your fans would be just really glad to read your story.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
This was sooo good! All I Want to do is read your stories.