Reviews for Second Time Series
tenteitudonadadeu chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Hey!
So, I've read this story more than once ant it's one of my favorites.. I really don't know why I haven't reviewed before..
Anyways, I was thinking that maybe, if I asked nicely, you would tell me who is the miterious creature that went on a date with Finn that one night... xD
I've been curious about that for so long..
Tell me?

PS. Love your stories!
Bye o/
broadwaybound2016 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
WOW I LOVED THIS FIC!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
This was so great. Like everyone else, I howled at the Finn/Santana sing-off. Their duet was hilarious!
I got the warm and fuzzies with revealing of Quinn's set-ups. So cute!
Great balance of humor, love, sex, drama, and angst. And I've said this before, but I really appreciate your clever use of all of the cast (and I've never actually seen the show)!
GleeFan chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
"You threw your virginity at me that night! I barely had time to catch it!"

LOL. Best line I've ever read XD!
fallenphoenixes chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
this is such an amazing fic :)
lealover chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Just re-reading this after a long time and I forgot how wonderful it was. I really miss your fantastic faberry fiction, hope you get the urge to come back to it soon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
AWw... Great story, very cute Faberry... I totally want that t-shirt... :)
dragondaysareover chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
You're sheer genius :)
I'm reading all your fics and I just love the way you write. You're hilarious and you just create a lovely environment.
Just waiting for more fics! :)
xbettax chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I read the complete series. I really love it you make me laugh so much. Thank you
The scene of t-shirt is great
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
awwwww! so cute!
Robert12774 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Thanks for the funny story
Anon chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Anal golf.
Such an inappropriate father-daughter activity.

I love the ending because I'd totally forgotten why this all started in the first place but I still don't know what happened to Matt. And what the heck was Santana up to? And why wasn't Brittany getting any?

Sigh. Enjoyable read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
This was just marvellous...
it was hilarious and sweet and just precious! QQ
Thank you.
SwiftyMunchkin chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Sequel?

Just finished reading the series and yeah...

I just can't contain my feelings right now!
lemon-rind chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Oh god. I just re-read this, and I noticed I didn't review! I was laughing throughout but I've got to say and Finntana duet of You Oughta Know is sheer genius. I don't know how you do it, but it was pure brilliance - along with the rest of the entire story. I honestly loved the shit that went down, especially how Santana got involved. Absolutely fabulous. So, as I haven't said it before, THANK YOU!
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »