Reviews for Second Time Series
SwiftyMunchkin chapter 3 . 6/12/2012

Just finished reading the series and yeah...

I just can't contain my feelings right now!
lemon-rind chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Oh god. I just re-read this, and I noticed I didn't review! I was laughing throughout but I've got to say and Finntana duet of You Oughta Know is sheer genius. I don't know how you do it, but it was pure brilliance - along with the rest of the entire story. I honestly loved the shit that went down, especially how Santana got involved. Absolutely fabulous. So, as I haven't said it before, THANK YOU!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
The prequels to this were hot and cute but this was so touching ’( The very last scene made me almost cry. Quinn was so sweet to secretly make a way just to have a date with Rachel. It was so endearing that she’s shy telling Rach about her feelings. There were other heart-breaking moments and funny moments too. When they were trying to crack each other , I was a bit frustrated though. I wanted to just smash their head on a wall and make them spit the words out XDD

A very, very nice read though. Thank you! Oh, and update I'll be please? ! ?
Chacha296 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
OOMGG! thank you for writing this beautiful storry. I love everything about it. thanks. hoping for more stories. Keep UP!
Gleelover47 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Wow. Great Story
TeirAnazazi chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
i would very much enjoy a sequel of some kind to this:D
DenabCitadel chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
That was of Quinn. I knew she was making up excuses to hang out with Rachel. I loved this story!
anon chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
i REALLY loved it that i didn't want it to end. :)
aaygee chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
So. Damn. Good.
Lubov chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
I can't stand all this emotions you created in me. I'm so overwhelmed with the flawness of your story. So lovely that my heart cries out because of the love, and so hilarious that you broke my bones. I'm in love with you. Continue please.
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
This is just beyond being my favorite story. Oh my god. BEYOND MY FAVORITE.
Adele chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Блин, я так не хохотала упоси как давно. Спосибо.
60Underground chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
interesante historia continuala pronto no la dejes votada cuidate chao
tattootanith chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Couldnt log in to review, but just had to say that this was amazing. Funny, bizarre, adorable, and amazing. Can't wait for the next!
Krystal chapter 3 . 10/6/2011