Reviews for Second Time Series
tattootanith chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Couldnt log in to review, but just had to say that this was amazing. Funny, bizarre, adorable, and amazing. Can't wait for the next!
Krystal chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Aaaww, that was awesome!
Abnab chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Please please say there's more of this! I love it!
Abnab chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
I loved this whole series! Excellent job!
meso30180 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Awwww! Tha was so sweet! I didn't see that coming and it was awesome ... I just found this story today and I am in awe! I hope somewhere there is a sequel or something but if not jus lt know this story made my heart swell and smile a lot I loved it!
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Loved this, it has nice layers, the getting to know you, love you, all their quirks and really they're both strong women so it makes sense they'd date but fight about it. I could tell Quinn was manipulating dates and making them happen without Rachel knowing, the 1st tip off to Rachel should have been that Quinn doesn't golf, she just doesn't seem it. But this was playful and held weight-issues of coming out, being honest, etc. Nice story and its cute and smart and well written.
mj2602 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I love this series...please continue
Mitski chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
This is amazing :)
Jayke chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
omg! The ending was so sweet and it made me tear up a little. I love your writing and your Quinn and Rachel relationship. It's sweet, heart-warming and lovely and real and so true to Canon. I don't know what else to say, just that I'll keep reading if you keep writing.
dgronison chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
the unexpected twist got me. kudos to you! :D faberry's starting to get much sweeter than puckleberry... in my case. :))
BeHere chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
thank you.
thetamarine chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
OMG, I LOVE these stories...I love how playful they got trying to get the other to cave as well. Thats awesome. I have originally only read Quinn's second time, but I went on your user page, and just read the rest. I LOVE it!
Filmaddict chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I seriously didn't know whether to laugh or cry tears of joy at the end of this, i just love it! Keep writing.
lamb13 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Read this multiple times. Yep, i have no life. hahaha. still wonderful though.. I hope there's a chance for you to continue this story after "I'll Be", it's HS setting btw. Diff from your current epic story. Thank you.
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
that was so cute . i love that Quinn went out of her way to spend time with Rachel. and i love that Finn & Santana were fighting over Rachel. and the Gay for Fabray shirt was hilarious.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »