Reviews for Second Time Series
meso30180 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Awwww! Tha was so sweet! I didn't see that coming and it was awesome ... I just found this story today and I am in awe! I hope somewhere there is a sequel or something but if not jus lt know this story made my heart swell and smile a lot I loved it!
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Loved this, it has nice layers, the getting to know you, love you, all their quirks and really they're both strong women so it makes sense they'd date but fight about it. I could tell Quinn was manipulating dates and making them happen without Rachel knowing, the 1st tip off to Rachel should have been that Quinn doesn't golf, she just doesn't seem it. But this was playful and held weight-issues of coming out, being honest, etc. Nice story and its cute and smart and well written.
mj2602 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I love this series...please continue
Mitski chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
This is amazing :)
Jayke chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
omg! The ending was so sweet and it made me tear up a little. I love your writing and your Quinn and Rachel relationship. It's sweet, heart-warming and lovely and real and so true to Canon. I don't know what else to say, just that I'll keep reading if you keep writing.
dgronison chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
the unexpected twist got me. kudos to you! :D faberry's starting to get much sweeter than puckleberry... in my case. :))
BeHere chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
thank you.
thetamarine chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
OMG, I LOVE these stories...I love how playful they got trying to get the other to cave as well. Thats awesome. I have originally only read Quinn's second time, but I went on your user page, and just read the rest. I LOVE it!
Filmaddict chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I seriously didn't know whether to laugh or cry tears of joy at the end of this, i just love it! Keep writing.
lamb13 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Read this multiple times. Yep, i have no life. hahaha. still wonderful though.. I hope there's a chance for you to continue this story after "I'll Be", it's HS setting btw. Diff from your current epic story. Thank you.
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
that was so cute . i love that Quinn went out of her way to spend time with Rachel. and i love that Finn & Santana were fighting over Rachel. and the Gay for Fabray shirt was hilarious.
riverkirby chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Ok I was imagining this chapter so well in my head i couldn't stop laughing with her clothes! OMG FINN

By second period, all Rachel wanted to do was crawl into a hole. The only bright spot was that once Finn caught sight of Rachel, he quickly turned and retreated down the hallway, obviously too ashamed to be seen with the diva.

I couldnt stop laughing!

Ms. Pillsbury was in near hysterics at the sight of her office. Trash was over every surface of the room, making the redhead slightly crazy over where to begin. Rachel only lingered a moment or two before she hurried off to her next class, furious that Quinn would stoop so low.

OMG SERIOUSLY!

I love that Finn and Santana are still fighting over it and Santana lets the rumor keep going lolAND making it up stories to go with it lol and the song she sang to Rachel OMG!

OMG YES GAY FOR FABRAY SHIRT love it! OMg Quinn has been taking Rachel out on dates and out with others lol She was basically outing them before hand lol awww Rachel asks Quinn to be her gf! LOVED ITTTTTTT
Achelesox chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I really, really love this, and I adore how you ended it! 3 You are so talented, thank you so much, I wish there was more! :)
Lily chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
"All movement halted when the pair entered the double doors of the school, openly gawking at the spectacle that was Rachel Berry. "

I can't catch my breath from laughing and I barely see anything from all the tears..

I will try and finish this tonight, but can't make any promises what will happen if I go in yet another fit of laughter. XD
electrictwizist chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
This was amazing. And you say "I still have more with this" so I WOULD LIKE MORE PLEASE.

Love, me