Reviews for Second Time Series
gemini2307 chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
I love this fic I always laugh so hard I hope theres a sequel
lostloveofallthings chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Amazing. I didn't expect all of this. I loved reading about the progression of their relationship. It was funny cute and sexy. Great work!
Iya chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Nice! When will be the next sequel?
wera chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
update soooon please! Then end was hilarious!
Adannels chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This is great I hope you update soon!
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
oh you can't leave me hanging after that! It all has to come to blows. mrs fabray,body shots..lol.
AlexanderChase chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is amazing! so messed up haha. cant wait for an update :)
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
*Snickers* Oh Quinn, what have you set in motion? It's hilarious how screwed up a situation can get in less than twenty-four hours.
roxystyle011 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
omggggg craziness! mrs. fabray is out of control! what is going to happen between Quinn and Mercedes! this girl has gotten into more trouble with her lies than the jersey shore casts fists pumps. ayy yi yi. Soooo now Mercedes is mad at Quinn, and Rachel thinks that where Quinn went to? wait where did quinn really go? and who did finn go out with? santana? does this mean finn knows about the rumor too? i'm so confused. i need you to update and clear this up for me asap. and get quinn's head out of her ass, k thankssss. i'm so happy i had this to read on my train ride since i don't have a cell phone to occupy me. moreeeee i need moreeeee
KGould02 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
oh my gosh how fucking brilliant is this? so amazing. love the story. very happy to see you writing another update. cant wait for the next one!
leavinonajetplane chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Love, love, love! More soon please!
Dessa chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
THIS is just insanely brilliant! But I've already told you that. ;D Please update soon, I can't wait to see what Quinn will do to get out of this mess. :DD Thank you!
fabrayberrylove chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Wow. Quinn just dug her own hole there. It'll be interesting to see how she digs herself out of that mess. Hope you update soon! :)
f00f00 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
KuraiNova chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh wow... what a mess! This is awesome! I hope Quinn can get over her fear soon and just admit to herself that she wants Rachel. I hope that everything can get cleared up with as few casualties as possible. However, with the way things are going, I truly doubt it's going to be that easy! Poor Quinn! He life sucks so bad right now. Please give us more soon!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »