Reviews for CoG: Naruto's Other Tenant
Korog the Oversoul chapter 18 . 4/2
What happened to Zabuza's sword?
Korog the Oversoul chapter 12 . 4/2
Oh please all 3, although with Kurotsuchi it might give Onoki a stroke.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 11 . 4/2
CHEEHOO! Awesome, I love the story, & I am PUMPED that Anko is in. However I'm pretty sure Kakashi would have spare icha ichas
Korog the Oversoul chapter 10 . 4/1
I say that Anko should be a BIG FAT HELL TO THE "YES", however Yugito and Matabi...Not so much.
Also I think that Naruto should get some blue pants, mainly because the can go with just about ANYTHING, and I have always felt that Naruto would look WAY better if his pants weren't orange.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 4/1
Hey, I am just starting to read this story and I hope that Alex flips on the Chakra Chains, and possibly changes Naruto's face to be more like Minato's and turns Naruto's hair red. And I can't wait for more.
ggf chapter 30 . 3/22
Add Shizuka
brokenstrings001 chapter 29 . 3/19
10% AN 20% Summary 50% Canon. Its like you just want to bump up the word count.
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 3/19
stupid reasons. stupid author
draco7347 chapter 30 . 2/24
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
thedoctor.johnny chapter 10 . 2/10
Wait, isn't Nocturne the name of a pokemon?
fantasyconnect chapter 30 . 2/4
Nice to see you back nsg! Had to re familiarise my self a bit but eh, all's good with the new content.
onehue chapter 30 . 1/31
so when do you think ur collab of GoF will be updated to 28 pages i look forward to it to see what hijinxs insue
hellking.anime chapter 30 . 1/31
love how you're not overpowering Naruto like in the other fics in this category. As for Jiraiya training Naruto how about some fuin jutsu seeing Orichimaru was able to get two seals on Naruto and Mido getting new forms?
mushy guillotine chapter 1 . 1/26
Whoever accuses you of stealing an idea, respond by saying this is fanfiction! A place where writers come and learn how to write on pre-existing material. Originality isn't expected from you. And mistakes and embarrassments are part and parcel of writing here.
Welcome back and good reading your works again