Reviews for CoG: Naruto's Other Tenant
Kurama00 chapter 10 . 8/24
Damn, thats a big ass harem.
Gojin1990 chapter 29 . 6/2
duh thats what naruto gets for trying to eat a flaming sword :O leave that so Natsu and Gajeel sheesh :D
Gojin1990 chapter 26 . 6/2
ok color me impressed :O THE ero-sennin the SUPER pervert. acting all professional and stuff :O damn good moment right there. even if NARUTO perved out a bit XD
Gojin1990 chapter 25 . 6/2
nooooooooooooooooooooooo you cliffhanger loving bastard :C
Gojin1990 chapter 19 . 6/1
AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE YOU your perfectly timed cliffhangers suck :C suck horrible long donkey schlong i swear :C
Gojin1990 chapter 17 . 6/1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a cliff hanger O.O a readers WORST ENEMY! die stupid cliffhanger DIE!
Gojin1990 chapter 3 . 6/1
this looks interesting enough. i hope this hasn't been abandoned i wanna read it to completion XD
Not trying to be a dick, but in chapter twenty two you said that Naruto and Co. had a heaven scroll; in chapter twenty four, you said that they needed a heaven scroll. I'm not trying to be a nitpicking asshole, I just thought I would point out that, rather small, continuity error. Aside from that though, there do not seem to be any glaring issues. It saddens me to see that yet another author has abandoned such a promising piece of fiction.
Voltrasin chapter 21 . 5/8
Why couldn't Kabuto tell them the rest of Naruto's mission history?
Doommeister chapter 29 . 4/25
Great story but it seems you aren't gonna finish it. So many good stories are left unfinished :(
Tomtakahic chapter 18 . 4/6
Yo this is an interesting story but I'm wondering where the other story you referenced CoG: Patchwork Maelstrom is cause I can't find it in your profile.
arckane chapter 2 . 3/6
I thought Naruto got a big harem but right now the story looks mainly around alex and the kyubbi looks to like him
bayoujmd89 chapter 29 . 3/6
Update soon
FlameDragon14 chapter 26 . 2/9
Well, things seem to be deviating from canon well enough while still largely following along the main plot points. I do admit that I'm slightly disappointed in Sasuke. I had such hope for him when he actually said "please." Seems in the end however he's still following his canon path.

I do hope you actually show use what happened to Hinata as you explaination could be taken to imply somethinging you may not have meant. My friend who is sitting next to me reading the story himself seems to think you might have meant that Samui tried something, like tried seducing the Hyuga girl. I don't know where he comes up with these ideas... Anyway, I'm going to go continue reading.
FlameDragon14 chapter 18 . 2/8
Seeing the alternate Hinata was interesting. Will Naruto and Hinata make contact with any of their alternate selves?