Reviews for Bathing incident
Mearn-Tahl chapter 1 . 1/26
I just read through this short but sweet fic, and I'm looking forward to checking the others out.
U3fan chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
So I just started liking this pairing and your fanfic was great! I'm looking forward to Fresh Starts whenever you get the chance to type it up :D.
Gasanechi chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Nice fic, but what about Naruto? T.T (I'm not asking about Kushina, and I really wish that there's no Kushina here...)
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Damn I never really took a consideration for this pairing but somehow u seemed to make it work. That idea of making Shizune Naruto's mother is also a sweet idea as well so if u plan on making a new fanfic with Minato and Shizune raising Naruto by all measn go with it. Of course I really love your new idea of making a lemon three-way with MinatoxShizunexTsunade so please Raptor make it happen as well. Good luck and I hope to hear a response from u soon. :)XD
sketchfan chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
you're very welcome and hawt damn
Azrielle.Antoinette chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
LOL XD! poor Jiraiya! but he really shouldn't've been spying on them.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
lolzequal parts exy and funny
Heliosion chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Took your advice and added you to my alerts. So when will the blondes thing you mentioned be published anyway?
thenick1084 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
nice fic,i could see a good starting from this. keep it up.
chrisgetsu45 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
AWESOMENESS

bro u gotta write my lemon for my fic for me lol ur a freaking genious
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Lol. That was a funny twist with Tsunade being the one Jiraiya spilled his confession to lol. Pretty good indeed. It will be interesting now to see what you're planning to do with your Naruto/Ino/Temari fic alot of hot blondes lol should be great. Good luck.
Kyuubi123 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Short sweet and a good read. Very very few Minato/Tsunade fics out there but there are quite a few where she rasies Naruto as her own. THis is a nice look at how he could have been her's. I would like to see a sequal and meet Naruto and his brother
Addster chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
DAAAYM! The beginning was really...ummm...hot? It was good, really, just my small virgin mind getting past the wicked discriptivness of it all. But I really liked the end, though. Tsunade's subtle hint and Jiraiya's over-reaction. Over all, well done my man.
Jetzero chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I you did a pretty good job! Sequel please.
Radomir's Renegades chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Short lemon, but it's great. But a little question: since Tsunade and Kushina are practically related to each other(tsunade's grandmother is Mito Uzumaki, Kushina's relative), wouldn't that count as incest if Minato and Kushina were married, or is this an alternate dimension?